• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Canon CLI-221 Compatible Inkjet Cartridges Combo , Canon CLI-221 PGI-220 BK, CLI-221 BK, CLI-221 C, CLI-221 M, CLI-221 Y | Meritline.com
Disclaimer
Second time this year I've seen these G&G carts on sale at Meritline.  They usually have a different, cheaper brand on sale (which have caused problems in my MX 870 and I finally just pulled them out to recycle half full).  Never had a problem with the G&G brand.  Only VERY minor complaint would be that the black isn't as dark as official Canon ink, but you can really only tell if you compare two printouts side by side.

Use coupon code MLCF30WN (you need to be signed up for their newsletter to be able to use the coupon code, so stop complaining the code doesn't work if you don't subscribe to their email)

http://www.meritline.com/canon-cli-221-ink-compatible-with-new-c...  

Here's a list of printers these work with, probably NOT an exhaustive list...

• PIXMA iP3600
  • PIXMA iP4600
  • PIXMA iP4700
  • PIXMA MP560
  • PIXMA MP620
  • PIXMA MP620B
  • PIXMA MP640
  • PIXMA MP640R
  • PIXMA MP980
  • PIXMA MP990
  • PIXMA MX860
  • PIXMA MX870

Member Summary

ink
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. I don't think I was signed up for their newsletter, but I have an account and I logged in and the code worked no problem. Good deal.

Thanks for posting, OP. I'm also sold on only using G&G cartridges in my MX882 (which uses the 225/226 combo). I was pleasantly surprised a few months ago when I saw that ML was starting to offer the G&Gs with a coupon. They still end up costing a little more than the no-name OEMs that they sell, but IMHO, they are worth it.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014