• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell has a few XPS 12 Convertible notebooks around $800($779-$819) eligible for the 25% outlet labor day coupon.
This brings the price down to about $600.
Threaten to use a credit card, then use Dell preferred account to save extra 2%
Top it off with some FW cash.
Not bad for $1200 notebook/slate combo with 128gb ssd drive in it and full HD gorilla glass screen.
Lack of ports is the one downer on this machine: no hdmi(displayport only), no media reader, 2 usb ports.  

Dell Outlet
Code: 2QJ56N4HZV19F$

XPS 12 Convertible Ultrabook

• Processor: Intel Core 3rd Generation i5-3337U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.7 GHz)
  • Windows 8
  • 128 GB Solid State Drive
  • 4GB Dual Channel DDR3
  • 12.5 Inch (1920x1080) FHD Touch
  • Intel HD  Graphics 4000
  • Dell Outlet XPS 12 Convertible Ultrabook

Member Summary

XPS 12 Convertible
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Specs look amazing for that price. For those on the fence, there's a detailed Anandtech review here. Most of the criticism has to do with the $1200 price, though it also gets dinged for weight and quality of the display. Still, $600 for this is hot.

Dell refurbished was reliable in the past. Last couple of purchases , I stopped buying refurbished. Last month I spoke to a Dell technician and he said he has seen hand soldering in the refurbished's motherboard

I've been really happy with the build quality and performance of my XPS 13, so I jumped on this.

That XPS 12 is very nice, but I really need a keypad for my laptop. I'm still going to look around there some more. Thank you for the post!

Good deal. By the way, I can't see any difference in terms of configurations between the one at 779 and the one at 819. Did I miss anything here?

Looks like Win 8 standard vs Win 8 Pro

ETA: Never mind, I was looking at the first search screen.  Instead looks like difference is refurb vs scratch & dent.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014