• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check you discover card extras. I had an offer for 10 off 50 at Kmart. Just used mine yesterday to buy a 50 shell gift card and received confirmation today that statement credit will be applied.

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kmart
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

YMMV......

yup mine is 5 off 50.

interesting mine is 10 off 50

Where would I see this on my Discover account login?  I am not familiar with "extras" at Discover.

Normally received as an email. If you can't locate on the discover card site then try

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/extras/app/home

shopandbop said:   Normally received as an email. If you can't locate on the discover card site then try

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/extras/app/home

Thanks.  Couldn't find it by clicking around, but logged into my account, then clicked your link and it took me to the page (still don't see a way to navigate to it from login page so I'll just bookmark your link for now).  Of course, no such offer for me.  Instead, they have decided these are the offers for me...

$150 off of $899 at Zales 

$20 off of $69 at Indieflix.com 

They clearly do not have a good demographic profile on me.

Thanks for visiting ExtrasAt this time you don't have any Extras available. Be sure to check back soon, to find other offers you can take advantage of.

WTF..

treasurebeacon said:   Thanks for visiting ExtrasAt this time you don't have any Extras available. Be sure to check back soon, to find other offers you can take advantage of.

Same here.

Shorter link to remember www.discover.com/extras  -- I get offers on my More card, but my mom doesn't get anything on her IT card

I used my $10/$50 Kmart offer earlier in the week -- I also had a $5/$15 at Oreilly Auto Parts so I ordered a $15 GC online

$10/$50 at LandsEnd.com showed up for me yesterday -- will order a $50 Lands End GC to use at Kmart/Sears

Similar offers also available if you have a CC/debit at banks that have Prewards -- I have a Fifth Third Bank CC & a debit card from a local Chicago area bank with Prewards offers

this is the only thing I get...

Use your Discover card. Sign up by 08/31/2013. Spend $1,000 every month, from 09/01/2013 to 01/31/2014, and you'll get $150 CashBack Bonus from Discover.

Saw this on Kmart website:

"members get $5 back in points on orders of $50 or more" - August 30th and 31st.

Doesn't specifically exclude gift cards, but it also doesn't include them in the qualified purchase categories.

Pretty long shot that it would work. Might be worth a try though if you're going to buy something anyway.

Don't forget you can double dip on this deal with Plink for even greater savings.

You get 300 Plink points when you spend $50 at Kmart. That's worth about $3. You can link a Discover card to Plink. You just use the credit card you have linked in their website and you get points every time you spend at one of those stores with that card. Then you can redeem the points for gift cards from Amazon, WalMart, or many others.

I got a coupon included in the discover statement. It is $10 off $50 at Sears, but redeemable at Sears stores only and exclude: ...., gift card, ....

jatan1986 said:   I used my $10/$50 Kmart offer earlier in the week -- I also had a $5/$15 at Oreilly Auto Parts so I ordered a $15 GC online

I found a $10/50 Oreillys hidden under a "See more extras" button.  I tried a $50 GC purchase but got a silly security error--
The credit card used for this order has been declined. Please contact your financial institution or try using another credit card.For more information on credit card errors and pre-authorizations please click here; contact your financial institution with any questions.

I've had the card for 20 years, with a gazillion dollar available credit line, and use it heavily, much of it online, including plenty of GCs (for example, a thousand or so in the recent Staples GC offer), so I find it hard to believe that Discover actually declined this purchase. Grrr.

FW CB
Disclaimer
jatan1986 said:   $10/$50 at LandsEnd.com showed up for me yesterday -- will order a $50 Lands End GC to use at Kmart/Sears

Don't forget 4% FW CB. Per FW CB details, you DO received CB on GC purchases, but NOT on GC redemption, so make sure you get it on the front end with GC purchase. See attached screenshot.

labboypro said:   
jatan1986 said:   I used my $10/$50 Kmart offer earlier in the week -- I also had a $5/$15 at Oreilly Auto Parts so I ordered a $15 GC online

I found a $10/50 Oreillys hidden under a "See more extras" button.  I tried a $50 GC purchase but got a silly security error--
The credit card used for this order has been declined. Please contact your financial institution or try using another credit card.For more information on credit card errors and pre-authorizations please click here; contact your financial institution with any questions.

I've had the card for 20 years, with a gazillion dollar available credit line, and use it heavily, much of it online, including plenty of GCs (for example, a thousand or so in the recent Staples GC offer), so I find it hard to believe that Discover actually declined this purchase. Grrr.

Bizarre.  While the O'Reilly GC purchase did NOT go through (per my Discover online pending and recent transactions), I DID receive a $10 credit from Discover for O'Reilly.
09/01/13 09/01/13 DISCOVER EXTRA AT O'REILLY AUTO PARTS $ -10.00 Awards and Rebate Credits

So... maybe a free $10 if you can figure out how to get a decline on your GC purchase.  YMMV.

Bunch of offers in mine ... at no where I typically shop or use a Discover card.  Haha.

$5 off of $35 at Wag.com
Savings will be applied as a statement credit.

view details
Expires: 09/13/2013

$10 off of $50 at Steve Madden Online

view details

$10 off of $75 at Patagonia

view details

$10 off of $50 at Lands' End

view details

$20 off of $69 at Indieflix.com

view details

$10 off of $30 at Buca di Beppo

view details

$15 off of $65 at Stockn'Go

view details
Expires: 09/06/2013

$10 off of $40 at Poppon.com

view details

$10 off of $75 at Moosejaw

view details

$5 off of $50 at Kmart

view details

Wow, no offers for me. I used to get all of the bonus offers for my card up until I stopped using it 2 months ago.

dollarshort said:   Wow, no offers for me. I used to get all of the bonus offers for my card up until I stopped using it 2 months ago.
  Me either.
At this time you don't have any Extras available. Be sure to check back soon, to find other offers you can take advantage of.

I went to extras on my discover card site and saw 10 off of 50 at Kmart . I made 60 dollar purchase and all the people I have talked to at discover told mevthevoffer was not extended to me. I'm so confused.its there under extras

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014