• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Double Wall French Coffee Press 27oz : Kitchen Dining: Amazon.com
Disclaimer

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice! The 34oz is only $27.99 also. If I didn't already own a 32oz stainless steel Bodum press, I'd get this. I've saved so much not having to replace broken glass carafes.

I agree. I recently purchased a 34oz stainless from a local coffee joint. I paid about $50 but I supported local economy. This is a great deal and I would upgrade to the 34oz!

Thank you.... recently barely hit my Bodum glass press and shattered it so this will be the replacement.

StueyG said:   Thank you.... recently barely hit my Bodum glass press and shattered it so this will be the replacement.

Yeah, I replaced about 4 or 5 of those glass Bodum carafes at $10-$12 each before I said 'never again' (it was a gift so I held on that long out of obligation/sentiment). In case this applies to the Francois Mimi SS presses, my SS Bodum press came with a mesh strainer that was partially plastic. I replaced it with the all metal mesh from my glass Bodum press as drinking coffee steeped in hot plastic water seems like bad idea both in terms of health and flavor.

Thanks. Glass press also broke recently. Good price.

arggg... couldn't resist. Thanks OP

Yeah, broke my glass one too. In for the 34oz. Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014