• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

GE 3.9 cu. ft. DOE Top Load Washer in White, ENERGY STAR-GHWN4250DWW at The Home Depot
Disclaimer

Member Summary

GE 3.9 cu.ft. DOE Top Load Washer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Order Date: June 26, 2013 10:04:06 AM EDT
Order Summary

Item # Description Unit Price Qty Total
203228624 3.9 cu. ft. DOE Stainless Steel Capacity Washer
Model:
$549.00 1 $549.00
  GTWN2800DWW      
  Parts & Services:      
  2 Braided Stnless Washer Hose $21.96 1 $21.96
  Old Appliance Haul Away $0.00 1 $0.00

Subtotal $570.96
Sales Tax $30.65
Delivery Charge $0.00
Discounts & Coupons ($150.00)
Total $451.61
Amount Applied to VISA ending in xxxx $451.61

What is that $150 discount?

Can you price match using Best Buy first? They have it for $449 and then use $150 discount..

When I bought my $600+ washer last month at Lowe's, I used online promo code for 10% off (it didn't work at register but they gave it to me anyway). Also got 10% for taking floor model since they didn't have one in stock. Then I came back a few days later to price match with Best Buy web print out for a savings of around $60 or so.

I used a combination of gift cards (via Discover rewards) and one from Raise.com .

So I probably spent only $100 or so of my own cash.

This model has poor reviews on Amazon.  Also, seems like a lot to pay for a top load washer. I think I would rather wait for a deal on a side load from Amazon and get free delivery.

txelcheepo said:   This model has poor reviews on Amazon.  Also, seems like a lot to pay for a top load washer. I think I would rather wait for a deal on a side load from Amazon and get free delivery.

Expensive for a top load? Prices vary big time no matter the configuration.

Front load washers have mold build-up issues.

Still waiting to hear back on what this $150 discount is.

This washer is horrible. Our old Whirlpool washer died after 17years and since we were in a rush to purchase a new one, ended up purchasing this model at our local Home Depot. After 1 month, the washer would not spin. To make a long story short, GE ended up sending out a 3rd party service repair facility 2 times despite our request to replace the washer. The washer was repaired and now sounds like the back panel is going to fly off. The GE customer service/repair department was horrible and the warranty sucks. Do yourself a favor and purchase another brand.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
txelcheepo said:   This model has poor reviews on Amazon.  Also, seems like a lot to pay for a top load washer. I think I would rather wait for a deal on a side load from Amazon and get free delivery.

Not if you leave the door open...but of course if you have young kids, safety issue.

LOOPHOLE said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Not if you leave the door open...but of course if you have young kids, safety issue.

Is this a direct drive motor machine?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014