ROKU 2 XS $40.07 at radioshack

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just bought a Roku 2 XS (new in box) from Sagus, MA store for $40.07. It might be a YMMV deal as the price at RadioShack.com is $74.97.

RadioShack
See RadioShack promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ROKU 2 XS
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yup , a big YMMV ..... this was posted elsewhere for the same deal , but not all stores will have the same clearance price . Tried this deal at two RS yesterday ( in CA) and prices were still $75+

That's an awesome price if you can get it. Green.

Found two today in Orange County Ca.

Please add "B&M YMMV" to title.

Was 50 bucks @ My local Radio Shack, but marked on the shelf as clearance item. Tried to get it for 40 bucks but manager said the prices vary @ different locations in the computer, and he had no ability to change the price.

My RS in Houston has it for $48.17. I got 2. Total after tax and student discount was $93.86.

These are still out there.  I found 2 for $40.07 today.

Bought two at $40.xx from two different stores today. One store accepted a $10 off $40 coupon by joining their email club  online. The second store didn't accept the coupon.

Found 1 for $40 and they took the 10 off 40 Entertainment book coupon.

Are there any decent channels that are free?

This is definitely YMMV. Out of 3 local stores, one was $59.95, one was $52-something, and one was $40.07. Stores will not match each other's clearance prices. One salesperson said that the stores are divided by volume tiers and clearance prices can vary between the tiers.

Only found the XD at my local store Gonna keep looking!

Only found the XD at my local store Gonna keep looking!

That deal was weeks ago, they are likely all gone across the country.

Don't bet on it.. if you can,have a RS employee check availability at their warehouse...I've had them ship to store,free before..They are very disorganized with their inventory,but have the ability to check,maybe not the motivation...They pulled this bs when the EVO 3D4 was $100 in April on me...I got 3 of them...Dmicohen

funny their website won't let you pull the XS up any more. It shows on list of suggested search items but pulled from active items.
Is there any other way to check stock?

mbrenner said:   That deal was weeks ago, they are likely all gone across the country.
  Surprisingly, I was able to find 2 of these Roku 2 XS units still brand new at a local RadioShack today.  Price rung up at $40.07 as OP mentioned.

kramerkatt said:   funny their website won't let you pull the XS up any more. It shows on list of suggested search items but pulled from active items.
Is there any other way to check stock?

The way I found out about a couple of these units in my area was through another local RadioShack.  I just told them I was looking to see if they had any Roku 2 XS devices and they were able to search the inventory of the other local stores and find one store that showed 2 on-hand.  Surprisingly, the store did have 2 units when I got there.

I never have luck with my local RS so paid $5 more for the refurb from Newegg. I have the XD but wanted the XS remote. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014