rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Well then, that explains my boss.

For those wondering, the reason great leaders don't take "yes" for an answer, is because if you've got a bad idea, you'll get a lot of "yes men" telling you it's a great idea. Or in other words, seek out constructive criticism to make sure you're doing the right things.

thanks

Psycho41 said:   For those wondering, the reason great leaders don't take "yes" for an answer, is because if you've got a bad idea, you'll get a lot of "yes men" telling you it's a great idea. Or in other words, seek out constructive criticism to make sure you're doing the right things.
  Thanks!  Was going to try and figure this out.

well, if that's the answer... why read the book

ucsdgaspasser said:   well, if that's the answer... why read the book
  That's too easy. My boss once told me that great leader never fail except his subordinates. So, I say ball is definitely round ........Just my 2 peso.

This title is too sweeping, will pass the sugar coated shit.

Got one. Thanks for posting remick.

ucsdgaspasser said:   well, if that's the answer... why read the book

If it were really that simple, no one would buy the book and they'd have to give it away for free.

Oh wait...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014