• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Received a VERY timely mail offer from the LA Times for 50% off for up to one year:
$0.75 per week for Sunday only
$1.50 per week for Thurs - Sunday
$1.90 per week for daily
All include daily eNewspaper, unrestricted website access, premium content
no minimum commitment, cancel at any time
www.latimes.com/subscribe, use  code 3023

VERY timely offer for those of us in San Diego, who are tired of the new Union Tribune ownership, recent steep price increase. Our annual subscription ends this month, will not be renewed. 

Member Summary

La Times
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great paper.  my birds love to read as they do their business

I recently got a good offer for 8 weeks of the LA Times when I was shopping at my neighborhood Vons grocery store. The man offered me 8 weks of the Sunday Times for $19.92 and then he offered me a $10 gift card to Vons and gave me back $5 in cash, so I ended up paying $4.92 for 8 weeks, or 62 cents a Sunday.

Also you can use frequent flyer miles and trade airline points for LA Times delivery.

I live in Orange County and even a better deal for me is getting the OC Register each Sunday for a year for only $1. When I got it for Sunday only the Register contacted me and asked if I would like to get it everyday for no extra charge. I said YES of course.

OC Register $1 Newspaper deal

OP, this is a terrific discount.
There seems to be one more offer with that 3023 code, good for someone who doesn't really need or want physical newsprint. $1.25/week for a week of digital copies only, delivered to your tablet.

I dropped LA Times home delivery ages ago, but am really tempted by 1.25 a week digital.
Hopefully that would work in the LA area, too, since there are no physical home delivery costs for them to factor in.

MGR said:   OP, this is a terrific discount.
There seems to be one more offer with that 3023 code, good for someone who doesn't really need or want physical newsprint. $1.25/week for a week of digital copies only, delivered to your tablet.

I dropped LA Times home delivery ages ago, but am really tempted by 1.25 a week digital.
Hopefully that would work in the LA area, too, since there are no physical home delivery costs for them to factor in.

Thanks.
LAT must smell the blood in the water in San Diego, as more and more people are becoming fed up with the UT.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014