• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
From Huy Fong, the maker of "Rooster Sauce"...
Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce, 18-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $10.14 (lowest price ever according to the 3camels)
Subscribe & Save brings the price down to: $9.63
Prime/FSSS eligible (NOT an add-on item)
Link

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

sauce (12.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce, 18-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $10.14
with S&S: $9.63
NOT AN ADD-ON ITEM

Lowest Price ever per 3camels

Heat Addicts review of Huy Fong foods Chilli Garlic Sauce
  • Also categorized in:

These are $2.50 at my local grocery store. Amazon often jacks up the prices on grocery items to pay for their "free shipping".

johnny98 said:   These are $2.50 at my local grocery store. Amazon often jacks up the prices on grocery items to pay for their "free shipping".
 Thanks for the input. Understood... Still considered a hot deal because product is not equally available across the country and most grocery stores do not accept Amazon GCs acquired at a discount.

I don't remember ever seeing this anywhere as low as $2.50, what store sells them that low? Wal-Mart has it listed for $3.34.

StueyG said:   I don't remember ever seeing this anywhere as low as $2.50, what store sells them that low? Wal-Mart has it listed for $3.34.
  Not all walmarts have the larger in stock, just the little bottle and it' a rip off price. WalMart.com only lists as available in store. Nice if you can get them, luckily I can get it locally for 3.29, will have to shop Amazon if this one local store closes.

booya love chile sauce om nom nom

love this sauce- for people who can't get it at their local grocery, this stuff rocks. We buy it in bulk

Bloomberg Businessweek has a feature article on Huy Fong here .

cheaper at just about every grocery i've been too that sells it. understand why this is a 'technical' hot deal, but the only true hot is the sauce

If you have an Asian grocery store like H-Mart or Mega Mart in your area you can find several varieties very cheap. My local Chinese place stocks this, I love it.

Is this a hot deal? (yuk yuk)

yeah this stuff is so righteous, om nom nom

Never tried the stuff but it looks like it has quite a following...

Might pick up a bottle but what do you guys use it on???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014