• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This may be lukewarm, but it's the hottest I've seen so far on the Citi Easy Deals site.

I've been trying to find a way to use up the points I've accrued on a Citi Simplicity card with the Easy Deals rewards program. The catch with this program is, you can't usually get gift cards or other merchandise for free, you have to spend actual money to buy them at a "discount" and it only uses up a few of your points. For example, the Featured Product on my screen right now is a Cinemark offer where you have to spend $75 for 10 movie tickets, and you only use up 30 points.

Now, if they just manage to get the gift card to me while the restaurants I'm interested in are still showing up on restaurant.com!

Restaurant.com
See Restaurant.com coupons that earn Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Restaurant.com
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014