• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get 1 year of Sunday home delivery for only $1 and the Orange County Children’s Book Festival will benefit.http://kidsbookfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012_fundraiser21.jpg              
You get all your local news, money-saving coupons, sports and entertainment that you can’t find anywhere else for only $1 and you get to help the OC Children’s Book Festival at the same time!

Register Sunday Subscription Offer Requirements 

1. Must be a “new” subscriber (or not have had a subscription for the past 30 days).
  2. Must live in Register Orange County delivery areas (click here to see zip code list )
  3. Be sure to include apartment number (if applicable).
  4. Must include at least valid phone number or email address.
  5. Allow up to 7 weeks from time of submission of your order form to the benefitting organization for your subscription to begin.
  6. Please attach your $1 to the order form, or include a check payable to “Orange County Children’s Book Festival”
  7. Only one (1) order per address or per person.

[l=OC Register $1 Sunday Paper Order Form 2013 [PDF]][/l]             http://kidsbookfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ocbookfes...               

To subscribe download the PDF form, fill it out, attach $1 and mail it to

Orange County Children’s Book Festival
14752 Foxcroft Rd.
Tustin, CA  92780

Terms and Conditions: Offer valid for new subscribers only. Must not have been a subscriber within the last 30-days. If you currently have a 2012 Register fundraising subscription, you can use this form to renew your subscription at the $1 rate. Checks & credit cards are not accepted. No refunds or service credits are available. Offer valid in Register delivery area only; we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Newspaper delivery will start within 4-5 weeks after forms are submitted to OCR. Fundraising flyer expires December 31, 2013. Organization deadlines vary based on campaign start dates. Contact your fundraising coordinator for your group’s deadline. Some restrictions apply.(

Also, I can't guarantee it but after a time of receiving the Sunday only paper (1-2 months) I got a call from a telephone solicitor offering me to get the paper everyday for the remaining term of the $1 Sundays offer at no additional charge. So with this deal you can possible get the OC Register everyday for a year for a buck. And by the way, you can get this $1 offer year after year. Each year you just send in a dollar 2-3 months before your subscription is set to expire. They will even send you an e-mail to remind you it is time to renew.

Member Summary

Is this real? It seems to be a residential, not business, address according to Google Map street view.

anaheimhill said:   Is this real? It seems to be a residential, not business, address according to Google Map street view.
This deal is real. I have personally done it myself for the last two years. I don't post fake deals/scams. Not sure if it is a home address or business address, but I know you are sending the money to someone who works in the Orange County Book Festival organization.

ok so do they take checks or not? on top it says they do but on the bottom it says they dont

minililia said:   ok so do they take checks or not? on top it says they do but on the bottom it says they dont
  I sent in a check and it worked for me. Make sure the check is made payable to “Orange County Children’s Book Festival' though.

I got this e-mail today - the Register is ending the $1 for a year program as of 12/31/13. If you live in the Orange County, California area and you want a smokin' hot deal on the Register now is the time. Don't wait! I hope all who want to get in, do. What a run this has been. Too bad it is coming to an end. I will have to go back to the LA Times (gagging sound) and pay with frequent flyer miles.

Here is a snippet from the e-mail:

All good things must come to an end. The Register has informed the festival that the program that allows Orange County residents to get the Sunday paper for 52 weeks for only $1 is ending December 31, 2013. We wanted to make sure you knew so you could take advantage of this deal for one final year.

If you have already subscribed, thank you for your support. Please forward this email to a family member or friend that lives in Orange County.

We subscribed similar $0.01 OC Register Sunday paper program for kids' school.
FYI, the paper mostly are Ads.
I don't know if OP are the same or not.
If they are the same, good for coupons cutters.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014