• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SEE GIZMO's POST A FEW POSTS IN FOR DIRECT LINKS TO MENS/WOMENS/KIDS shoes which work for this deal.

For a limited time, Kmart.com is offering up a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Sale on participating athletic shoes! This BOGO discount will be applied automatically at checkout – just add 2 qualifying pairs of athletic shoes to your cart. There are quite a few shoes priced at just $9.98 that qualify for the sale, so only $4.99 per pair after discount!

http://www.kmart.com/shoes/b-23140?sid=KAx20061023x272xTier3& 

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Bogo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Valid on the following:
Mens
Womens
Kids
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, needed some cheapies for work

not working on the 9.98 sneakers, specifically the grey/orange ones

The Athletics Brand they have is really poorly made. The hollow rubber soles are made of poor material and wear quickly developing cracks.
Others have complained about sole separation from the upper, I haven't noticed that but the soles are shot in less than 7 months of light use.

Don't know how much or if this applies to the Everlast they carry.

or anything drat. maybe too late?

Darn it! I just bought 2 pairs 10 days ago. Wonder if i can call them and ask for adjustment?

Graphixv said:   The Athletics Brand they have is really poorly made. The hollow rubber soles are made of poor material and wear quickly developing cracks.
Others have complained about sole separation from the upper, I haven't noticed that but the soles are shot in less than 7 months of light use.

But the reviews are very positive, like 4.5 stars.

+ Shipping... store selection is very limited for pick up.

Abandon cart, Will Robinson, Abandon Cart!

I don't know which type of shoe that I can use BOGO because it doesn't apply to me after 2 try on $18.99 and $9.98

thnguye4 said:   I don't know which type of shoe that I can use BOGO because it doesn't apply to me after 2 try on $18.99 and $9.98

These are the shoes that qualify for the promo:
Mens
Womens
Kids

Mr.C update to OP,  about to check if this works w/ the free SYWR they just sent me, thanks

KMART10PSAVINGS

Extra 10% off code plus another 10% w/ShopDiscover

axm0701 said:   KMART10PSAVINGS

Extra 10% off code plus another 10% w/ShopDiscover

Code doesn't work with these items...along with the fact promo codes to sometimes interfere with ShopDiscover CB.

Angry Birds Star Wars
Disclaimer

Spiderman
Disclaimer

they have these also Despicable Me
Disclaimer
Got the boys Angry Birds & Spiderman shoes for the next 2 upcoming sizes. Nice deal at B1G1F for $20 but used the eAwards they sent me plus SYWR for balance

Merchandise Subtotal: $19.99
Shipping: FREE
Pre-Tax Total $19.99
SYWR Points Redemption: -$5.90
Sales Tax $0.89
Gift card 1: -$5.00
Gift card 2: -$5.00
Gift card 3: -$4.98
Total $-0.00

Didn't work. Called K-Mart and they never heard of FatWallet. When I checked out, got buy one get one 1/2 off!

oldladye47 said:   Didn't work. Called K-Mart and they never heard of FatWallet. 
  Next time tell them you're MisterCheap for priority service. 

This isn't dead?
Yes, some of the sneakers are showing as B1G1-50% off, but the B1G1F are still there also

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014