In September, you can blanketly say that any patio furniture, umbrellas, cushions, etc... that you are able to find at any store will be at deep clearance pricing. The problem is availability since those items are seasonal, coming in late-Jan/early-Feb and only being refreshed for about 3 months. Then they sell at 10%-25% discount until they reach a small remainder and go on 50-75% clearance a few months later. Any patio item in store now has been on clearance for 4 months. Good luck to those who want them.
posted: Sep. 5, 2013 @ 10:34a
Seems like a decent enough umbrella if you can find one
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.