• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

vizio (25.68kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

VIZIO 32" 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (E321VL)

• 32" CCFL-Backlit LCD Display
  • 720p Resolution
  • 60Hz Refresh Rate
  • 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 2 x HDMI Inputs
  • 1-Year Limited Warranty

YMMV as stock varies by location.

dontsqueezemebro said:   VIZIO 32" 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (E321VL)

• 32" CCFL-Backlit LCD Display
  • 720p Resolution
  • 60Hz Refresh Rate
  • 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 2 x HDMI Inputs
  • 1-Year Limited Warranty

YMMV as stock varies by location.

stock is always YMMV. I did find this TV at 3 walmarts within 25 miles of me, closest 12 miles away. not too bad.

Not a bad price. It's $198 at the vizio store. Specs wise, you can tell it's an older model they are doing close out on, but it does have 4 stars from Amazon reviewers..

apps?

Yes, for 60$ more, you can have Apps. Its called MK802 III

Good deal, if you can get WalMart's rather difficult store finder to actually work!

The Spectre LED they had on sale for $189 for months was a much better deal... I can't seem to find it now.

rbhoj said:   The Spectre LED they had on sale for $189 for months was a much better deal... I can't seem to find it now.
  I wouldn't put Spectre in the same league as Vizio. But then I've been pleasantly surprised by my WalMart $169 1080p Quantum View 32 last year. It's has a fantastic picture, too bad they don't carry it anymore. It's right next to my top of the line Vizio "cnet best" and performs as well if not for the contrast with truLED local dimming. Both have more then met my expectations. 

Huge YMMV on items Wally World claims to have available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014