• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Canoeing-Skills-Started-ebook/dp/B00CPR5LT6

2003 National Outdoor Book Award WinnerStep-by-step photos on correct form and essential strokesIllustrated guide to river maneuvers plus information on gear, safety, choosing a canoeThis illustrated guide on the essential skills of canoeing should be required reading for anyone getting into the sport. A section on the mechanics of good paddling is followed by a catalog of the most important strokes, each illustrated in sequential photos, with concise text on the key points. Essential river maneuvers--eddy turns, peel-outs, and ferries--are demonstrated by the Olympic paddling team of Wayne Dickert and Horace Holden, Jr.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Basic Canoeing
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Funny that there's a book on this.  I worked at a summer camp in college and we'd give teenagers 10 minutes of instruction before turning them loose on the river...

Thanks OP.

Thanks again Remick.

Thanks OP.

I learned canoeing in scouts.  They force you to learn to deal with a swamped canoe in stormy waters.  Crazily hard to deal with.  Couldn't do it now I'm too fat.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014