amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got mine immediately.

ruwebb (Oct. 07, 2013 @ 10:33p) |

Thanks

INSANECANE (Oct. 08, 2013 @ 1:01a) |

still works. got my code in email within a minute.

henare (Oct. 08, 2013 @ 4:33a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

may want to note you can only redeem 25 points for one credit

Thanks OP. Limit one and expires 01/31/2014

Thanks. By the time I receive the email from Coke many of the offers are sold out already.†

These posts are the reason why

Thanks OP. This one got me to take the time to get all those coke caps off my desk and get some music!!!

nice, thanks

Thanks OP. Trying to rack up credit for an album.

Thanks, got mine.

Thanks OP!

Thanks, remick.
Now, the hard part...choosing the songs to pickup.

Thanks Remick.† Good find.

Thanks OP!

Thanks, just got one.

OP thanks

Thanks

thanks. too bad we can only do this one time. $.08/pt is pretty good.

Thanks

Thanks OP. †Nice to see a decent reward for a change.

WTF? After all these months of useless 'rewards', I finally have a reason to log in only to discover my points are zero'd out. I declare shenanigans.

Thanks for the tip.

cool, finally a reason to use coke points

GWBush said:   WTF? After all these months of useless 'rewards', I finally have a reason to log in only to discover my points are zero'd out. I declare shenanigans.
† From the FAQ:When do my points expire? ††My Coke Rewards points expire after 90 days of account inactivity. We define inactivity as not entering a code or spending points. Want to keep your points? Itís easy. Simply enjoy a participating Coca-Cola product and enter a code before they expire. Or spend points. Points can be spent on a Reward, Sweepstakes, Instant Win or to Support a Good Cause. Youíll receive email messages notifying you that your points are close to expiring but check your Account History to see when you last entered a code to be sure. For more information, please see the Official My Coke Rewards Terms and Conditions.

Thanks OP!

In.† Thanks, OP.

25 points subtracted days ago, but I have not received an order confirmation or code.

Code finally received today.† Took 5 weeks.

I do not know how you guys ever received yours on the same day!

I got mine immediately.

Thanks

still works. got my code in email within a minute.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014