• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Gunvault SpeedVault SV500 gun safe
Disclaimer
I think this might have hit $125 in the past, but this is the lowest price I've seen in a long time.

Free ship with Prime.

If you're going to have a gun, please keep it safe...

Gun Vault SV500 at Amazon

Member Summary

gunvault
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've liked these for a while. There's some videos on youtube or you can 'try them out' at Gander Mountain or the like.

The metal is a little thin, so it's really to protect access to the gun, not so much for theft. A crowbar and 60 seconds and it's all over.

Logan71 said:   I've liked these for a while. There's some videos on youtube or you can 'try them out' at Gander Mountain or the like.

The metal is a little thin, so it's really to protect access to the gun, not so much for theft. A crowbar and 60 seconds and it's all over.

Thanks for the extra info. Sounds perfect for what I want. I'm more worried about keeping the little ones away, than actual theft.

That's great and perfect for what I've been looking for (guns are locked away now because of kids, but makes the point of having a self-defense weapon kind of mitigated :/ ).

Anyway, green and thanks!

Just for reference:

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Gunvault-SpeedVault-SV500-gun-safe/product/B006OGNLKA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014