• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has 46" Sanyo 1080p LCD HDTV (DP46841) for $228 with free store pickup.

This deal is VERY YMMV. I saw this on Saturday online but played hell getting one as I had to order 3 times only to get cancelled from the individual stores twice. Finally on the last attempt it went thru and I picked mine up on Sunday. For a cheapo manufacturer I am very pleased. I have included the online link but they state "sold out" online.
P.S. Attention Newbies, do not call the store as I've heard that some stores have multiples. Others none. Good luck hunting.

Link Here   

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

sanyo (12.82kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Shows available in Nashville.  Added to cart, but not buying.  Waiting for same size Sony or Sammy around $400.

ondaedg said:   Shows available in Nashville.  Added to cart, but not buying.  Waiting for same size Sony or Sammy around $400.
  Good luck with that. I got tired of waiting.

Repost, though original post was incorrectly expired:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1295567/

Cheap for the size. Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014