• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Scott Products has $7 coupon for Disney's The Little Mermaid
link
Coupon valid in store October 1–4, 2013
NOTE: Requires both DMR and Scott Products Shared values membership (both are free to join)

Member Summary

little mermaid
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
my daughter will thank you.  Thanks for the find!

rdprx5 (Oct. 05, 2013 @ 1:00a) |

FYI, $7 coupon expired yesterday.

thedbn (Oct. 05, 2013 @ 5:26p) |

$5 Rebate from Oral-B with purchase of 2 Pro-Health Stages products and LM or Monsters

Rebate Form

rsuaver (Oct. 07, 2013 @ 10:56a) |

$5 TRU GC Coupon here 

$5 Rebate from Oral-B with purchase of 2 Pro-Health Stages products and LM or Monsters
Rebate Form
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Best place to buy?

arribasn said:   Best place to buy?

Will try to get at TRU and pre ordering Monsters University - supposedly that gives you $10 off and the pre order deposit is only $1...  PMing on top would be nice too.

TRU - Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital $22.99 - Note that TRU lists it with Digital copy however the box shown does not have it
Target - Blu-Ray/DVD $22.99
Target - Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital $27.99
WalMart - Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital $26.99
Amazon - Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital $27.99
Amazon - Blu-Ray/DVD $24.99

Technically it would be TRU assuming they honor what they have on their web site...

No 3D version @ the local TRU
also no Monsters University pre-order cards **sigh**
would appreciate if someone can mail me the pre-order card

rsuaver said:   TRU - Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital $22.99 - Note that TRU lists it with Digital copy however the box shown does not have it
Technically it would be TRU assuming they honor what they have on their web site...

@ B&M location, the version with the "electronic copy" is supposed to have a gold colored slip cover like the one here  
Per review @ bluray.com, the digital copy will require going through "DigitalCopyPlus.com/Mermaid download via redemption code, expires 10/01/2018"

Found most WalMart's have the regular blu-ray/DVD combo on sale for $19.96 this week with $8 movie cash even though the store shelf was tag'd as $24.99

Target has a special if you buy a Sparkling Little Princess Aerial doll ($10) with the Blu-Ray Combo pack, save $6 instantly and stacks with the coupon.  The Blu Ray/Digital version with the doll is $19.99 plus tax.

thedbn said:   
rsuaver said:   TRU - Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital $22.99 - Note that TRU lists it with Digital copy however the box shown does not have it

@ B&M location, the version with the "electronic copy" is supposed to have a diamond colored slip cover like the one here  
Per review @ bluray.com, the digital copy will require going through "DigitalCopyPlus.com/Mermaid download via redemption code, expires 10/01/2018"

Link is bad...

The 'Silver' slip cover is a DVD package with DVD and BluRay media.  The Blue colored slip cover is the Blu-ray package with DVD and Blu-ray.  The Gold colored slip cover is the Blu-ray  package with DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Copy.

Looks like WalMart might be the place if they dropped the price to $19.98. Using the coupon and getting moviecash might be the way to go.  I'll make my own Digital Copy...

Targets cartwheel has 10% off Little Mermaid and also on Crood, you can buy $3 coupon with 100 Disney movie points

stowie said:   Targets cartwheel has 10% off Little Mermaid and also on Crood, you can buy $3 coupon with 100 Disney movie points
  thanks for sharing.  Click here  for info about the $3 disney coupon (note the condition terms)
  as with disney coupons, once you've printed it, click back & refresh page to print again.  You get 2 coupons with unique barcodes (I already printed mine)
  will try to visit target later today

Ok. TRU is indeed selling the blu/DVD/digital y gold slipcase for $22.99

They also have blu/DVD in the silver slipcase which is DVD packaging for $19.99

But the monsters preorder does not work at this time. You WILL get $10 off when you purchase monsters and another Disney blu ray at pickup time.

No deal on that.

rsuaver said:   But the monsters preorder does not work at this time. You WILL get $10 off when you purchase monsters and another Disney blu ray at pickup time.

No deal on that.

Thanks for updating us.  They can keep their Monsters coupon
  Will see what kinda deal I can get @ Target with my coupons and cartwheel offer
  The local TRU told me the gold Mermaid version was $34.99 (which is the sticker price) even though I told them to scan it
  Rsuaver u rock!!!

thedbn said:   
rsuaver said:   But the monsters preorder does not work at this time. You WILL get $10 off when you purchase monsters and another Disney blu ray at pickup time.

No deal on that.

Thanks for updating us.  They can keep their Monsters coupon
  Will see what kinda deal I can get @ Target with my coupons and cartwheel offer
  The local TRU told me the Diamond Mermaid version was $34.99 (which is the sticker price) even though I told them to scan it
  Rsuaver u rock!!!

I had them scan it too and it did indeed came out to $22.99.  Online they have the wrong picture listed.  Target has the Blu/DVD/Digital for $27.99.  They also have the Blu/DVD in both Blu-ray case (blue border) and DVD case (silver border) for $22.99.  There's also a special version with a book.  I picked up a copy but did not bother with the pre order.  They said too many people had preorder in the past and never picked up their movies (last year it was $10 off with a $5 deposit).  I guess they caught up.  Still the best price around for the three pack.

The link you posted does not work (looks like encoded or something as it's a bunch of letters and numbers). I do have extra $7 coupons so if this is good, maybe I'll get this version at target.  It might be tough to price match with TRU as they have the wrong picture listed.  Don't care for the digital copy as I'll make my own (DVDFab, Handbrake, Subler). 

Didn't know about Cartwheel - trying it now, but if it requires FB, I'll pass...

thanks for the input and wealth of info rsuaver, I have fixed the reference link.
A couple of people have stated that the coupon is not working for the blue BR/DVD and only works on the gold BR/DVD/DC (@ WalMart)
some1 also stated $7 coupon didn't work for the Target BD/DVD book edition, but cashier pushed it through
Can anyone confirm?
Yes Cartwheel on a smartphone requires FB
For none smartphone users, check out this thread here   for instructions on printing out cartwheel coupons

Just used the coupon at WalMart for the blue packaged set. Rang up at $19.96 and coupon took off $7, no hassle at all.

thanks khail19
though I really want the 3D version and my 2nd option would be the gold package
decisions decisions (lol)

I can confirm the Scott products coupon and Cartwheel coupons stack, got the DVD / Bluray combo ($22.99 one) plus the doll for $19.80 OTD in TX.

the coupons do stack with the cartwheel promo as well as the doll promo (additional 6.00 off)
however be aware that the target version that comes with the book is another 2.00 more..I went with this thinking it was a book that my kids would use during story time but its attached to the dvd box..makes it kinda useless unless you want to bring the bluray disc with u during bed time??

I was successfully able to combine both the $7 Scott coupon & $3 DMR coupon here along with the 10% cartwheel coupon. Cashier had to override the $3 coupon. I got the Target book exclusive & the $10 doll
$24.99 TLM Book + $10 doll - $7 cpn - $3 cpn - $2.40 cartwheel - $6 promo = $16.59 + tax

FYI, I purchased other items within the same transaction (all of which I also had coupons for)

I was successfully able to score the gold TLM @ TRU for $6.99 after getting $10 off with preordering Monsters University. I didn't try using the $3 DMR though.
$22.99 TML + $1 MU preorder - $10 preorder discount - $7 cpn = $6.99 + tax.

FYI, store rep initially pointed out that $10 will be deducted upon redemption of MU, but I politely pointed out the fine print toward the bottom of the back of the card: "$1 deposit and purchase of any other Disney Blu-ray Combo Pack priced $19.99 or more must occur in the same transaction." Rep got permission from a manager and it worked with MU. Auto discount didn't work on Planes pre-order, but I was informed that it should work tomorrow which is supposed to be the official day for Planes pre-order.
Note: the local store didn't have Planes pre-order cards out. It was my attempt to make use of the MU pre-order that prompted a search for other pre-order offers.

FYI, today is the last day to use this coupon

thedbn said:   FYI, today is the last day to use this coupon

ugh - wonder if I can go and return rebuy - out of coupons.  Or fake account... hmm  I did save a monster's preorder card just in case.  Also, need to see if I return it what would happen.  Sometimes they give you Cash Back for the coupon (some Target's will do that) - need to see what the 'return price' it says on the receipt...  I already recouped some of the money on this - sold the old DVD for $12.

Wow - what a deal!

So decided to return and rebuy after printing more coupons. I had problems in the past with TRU screwing up a preorder.

Got what I paid originally back to my credit card but they gave me the value of the coupon in store credit.

Then went, got the monsters card and bought the movie again with another coupon. Total $7.90. Less the $7 store credit, 90 cents out of pocket for the blu/DVD/digital version!

Grabbed a couple of the plane preorder cards in case they don't have them when I pick up monsters.

Just got out of the local TRU and what a deal!!!
Blue TML (dvd packaging) $1.89
Gold TML $5.16
Prices include tax. I was able to use both the $7 TML and $3 DMR coupons.

rsuaver said:   
The 'Silver' slip cover is a DVD package with DVD and BluRay media.  The Blue colored slip cover is the Blu-ray package with DVD and Blu-ray.  The Gold colored slip cover is the Blu-ray  package with DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Copy.

How are these different (besides the color of the cover art)?:

• DVD package with DVD and BluRay
  • Blu-ray package with DVD and Blu-ray

Thank you.

They're essentially the same with each having a DVD and BR disc. The cover art and colors are the same too. The difference is the size of the package (DVD combo case is bigger) and border colors in front (DVD combo case has a silver border on the slip cover & case, while BR combo has a light blue border).

This helps, I plan to get those for my kid this weekend.

thedbn said:   Scott Products has $7 coupon for Disney's The Little Mermaid
link 
Coupon valid in store October 1–4, 2013
NOTE: Requires both DMR and Scott Products Shared values membership (both are free to join)

my daughter will thank you.  Thanks for the find!

adnay said:   This helps, I plan to get those for my kid this weekend.

FYI, $7 coupon expired yesterday.

Rebate Form

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014