• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WD My Net™ N750 HD Dual-Band Router  $29.99 plus free shipping and 5% back for rewards members 

Product Details
WD N750 HD My Net Dual-Band Router - Smart HD streaming router for accelerated video on multiple devices.The My Net N750 HD Dual-Band Router accelerates video, gaming and chat. WD’s exclusive FasTrack technology delivers smooth, simultaneous HD streams with combined wireless speeds up to 750 Mbps. Simple setup, 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 USB ports and superior range for larger homes.

• Up to 750 Mbps (300 + 450) / 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible / 2.4GHz + 5GHz frequency band
  • WPA/WPA2, SPI firewall security security / 4 x 10/100/1000 LAN ports / 2 x USB 2.0
  • Up to 300 + 450 Mbps Wi-Fi speed
  • FasTrack technology
  • Simultaneous dual-band - 2.4 and 5 GHz
  • Range-amplifying technology
  • 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
  • 2 USB ports
  • My Net software includes parental controls, Internet security, guest access, and network diagnostics
  • Advanced QoS (WMM)
  • WPA/WPA2, SPI firewall security
  • IPv6, WPS, DLNA, UPnP, Wi-Fi certified
  • Dimensions: 1.1"H x 8.3"W x 5.4"D, .75 lbs
  • 1 year limited warranty

Connect to the Internet and other computers on the network with this dual-band router by WD. This router has speeds up to 750 Mbps, WPA/WPA2 and firewall security protection, and two USB 2.0 ports. You can even get 300 to 450 Mbps wireless speeds for Wi-Fi connections, so you can be sure your laptops, tablets, and smart phones will perform to their fullest potential.

• FREE SHIPPING, plus 5% back for Rewards Members

Special Buy **While supplies last. May not be valid in combination with other offers. Offer subject to change.Offer Expires on 09/07/2013

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Western Digital MY Net N750
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I can't seem to find the answer to this.. Can the SD My Net routers be used in bridge mode?

Lousy reviews at Newegg.

zoid99 said:   I can't seem to find the answer to this.. Can the SD My Net routers be used in bridge mode?
  No 
Forum said: The WD routers don't support a bridge mode.

​http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/showthread.php?t=11975

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014