• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Do they come in v-necks?

shmelts77 said:   Do they come in v-necks?
No †

Well, whodathunk that†FW would listen to my†"It would be nice if whatever design wins, the shirt would be offered in in both regular fit and women's fitted,†for those of us who want a more flattering cut" post†--- so, lo and behold, imagine my surprise when I get my PM to choose the t-shirt and there is now a fitted option! Way to go FW!

turtlebug said:   Well, whodathunk that†FW would listen to my†"It would be nice if whatever design wins, the shirt would be offered in in both regular fit and women's fitted,†for those of us who want a more flattering cut" post†--- so, lo and behold, imagine my surprise when I get my PM to choose the t-shirt and there is now a fitted option! Way to go FW!
††
We got fitted shirts last year However (at least last yr) they were Juniors size, rather than Womens

From a 'Brit' in America...
Hip hip hooray, I bagged me another 'dicky-dirt, (shirt)!
Cor blimey guvnor!

Thanks Fatwallet and its staff and community for giving me the opportunity to get a fatwallet T-shirt.
Got one for the last 3 years its great to have fatwallet on your shirt.
And walk around with pride on you

Thanks

Help, how do I post a coupon link?

All my t-shirts "seem" fitted.

I think FW needs to open up their own cafepress store (they are a CashBack store too).†
I would buy FW schwag.

The women shown in the pics - do they come with the shirts?

Thank you!† Got a L for hubby.†

so excited to get another tshirt for FW BF. Just got the email I qualified.....Thanks

I'm getting one too...thanks!

FW shirts are on eBay

YES...this shall be an upcoming challenge for me for real....thank you....

yesidonoitall said:   FW shirts are on eBay
† It isn't very FatWallet-like to buy something that you can get for 'free'!!!†

Let the Fatwallet season begin!

Score. Thanks for the shirt FW!

RE:
check your FatWallet private messages and follow the link to claim your T-shirt. The private message will be from "ForumNotifier."

I deleted some of those and did not read them.
==========================================================

†"ForumNotifier."

Did i win a shirt?

†I found the deleted message and I am getting a T Shirt....
Surely for the deal on the 1/2 price Tmobile Prepaid Smartphone

First time in many years that I don't design a t-shirt to get a Black Friday one...did post a deal that had a positive for over 24 hours and I will be getting my T-shirt, to add to my collection....

Doh!† Thanks Jay.†

HeatherS4 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
HeatherS4 said:   
bru20 said:   This makes my third straight shirt. Thank you FW.

I should stop by and say thanks in person as we drive by on our way to The Dells next week.

† We love it when members visit us!

††

Where is FW located?

100 E. Grand Ave
Beloit, WI 53511
888-634-0098
Let us know if and when you're coming so we can give you the tour!

† Mmmmm... good cheese and butter burgers!!

RabbiBob said:   skyline
† wrong forum, you want to post those here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1292005/

Still didn't get my t-shirt and I was notified Sept 21.

RobL said:   Still didn't get my t-shirt and I was notified Sept 21.
††
The design hasn't even been picked yet

I posted a deal that met the requirements. †Some even used my link to make purchases. †But, I did not get a message about the T-shirt. †How do I get one?
Thanks

What sizes can I pick from?

dealsearching said:   I posted a deal that met the requirements. †Some even used my link to make purchases. †But, I did not get a message about the T-shirt. †How do I get one?
Thanks

† Similar boat. I PMd a staff member, but haven't heard back. Probably because it's the weekend and they're probably also busy with other stuff that's more important.

i hope i can get 1 too.

Posted one yesterday no shirt invite today....wha!!!!!!!

Your answers are in OP

Dear Heather,
I only wish to thank you for the T shirt as well as your efforts year round. Also For being so kind you have my permission to take the rest of the day off. (remember?)

Yes - they like us ladies to have a fitted shirt. Very nice.

turtlebug said:   Well, whodathunk that†FW would listen to my†"It would be nice if whatever design wins, the shirt would be offered in in both regular fit and women's fitted,†for those of us who want a more flattering cut" post†--- so, lo and behold, imagine my surprise when I get my PM to choose the t-shirt and there is now a fitted option! Way to go FW!
† I meant to comment here...yes, they like us ladies too. I know...who wants to wear a big, unflattering men's tee? I love baby dolls and it's the kind of advertising they should welcome (smile). They do listen to us.

Posted a Hot deal 40 Hrs back of course a lot of greens, No T-shirt email Received yet. Please let me know does it takes real long to get an email. I am a new user.

fataposter said:   Posted a Hot deal 40 Hrs back of course a lot of greens, No T-shirt email Received yet. Please let me know does it takes real long to get an email. I am a new user.

From the OP: P.S. If you believe you're eligible for a t-shirt, you have waited past the 48 hours after posting your deal, please PM me the link to the Hot Deal you posted so I can look into it.†Please do not send me your link before the 48 hour mark!

Give it a day or so. If you haven't received an email by then, PM the link to your deal to staff.

I hope I get one, too. I love Fat Wallet and have saved so much money from the free items, hot deals, and cashbacks. Keep up the good work! I have been a twice recipient of Black Friday T-Shirts and my husband wears them proudly. It is definitely a conversation piece, including a person who thought it was a cool Fats Waller T-shirt.

Well this will be a nice surprise if I make it 24 hours. I always see deals that have already been posted so always too late to post so was surprised today to actually post a deal. Even if no green tomorrow this site over the years has saved me enough dollars that I am already green.

Best way to post a deal that I have found, is to think of something that you like/want to buy.† Search to see if it has been posted, recently.† If not, search the net for it, and find the cheapest price you can find, and post it† If someone posted it before you but your price is cheaper, post it, but remember to add in the shipping, if it applies.

I have found that some people post 50+ deals a day, and most of the popular items are already posted.† So, think...what do YOU like.† And post according to that.† Other people have to have the same interests like you.

And yes, thank you Fat Wallet. I have received 2 t-shirts so far, and looking forward to a new one, whether it is my design or not.† But I didn't get my notice yet either for my t-shirt.† Or maybe I deleted it?† Not sure.

Id love to receive a 2013 Black Friday T-Shirt. please ship me one. thanks. Fatwallet rocks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014