• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

This promotion has been EXTENDED until October 30, 2013 at 11:59 pm!!!

Ready to win free FatWallet schwag? The FatWallet Black Friday T-Shirt Games have begun and we've just opened up our annual Black Friday t-shirt design contest  thread! It's time to start earning those free t-shirts by submitting a design and/or posting a hot deal!  

Want a 2013 Black Friday T-Shirt? Here's what you need to do:
1. Submit a T-Shirt design of your own here  by October 15, 2013 12:00pm (Noon) Central.
OR
2. Share Your Hot Deals in the FatWallet Forums!

• STEP 1: Post a Hot Deal from one of our affiliated retailers    
  • STEP 2: If your Hot Deal has a positive rating at the 24-hour mark, check your FatWallet private messages and follow the link to claim your T-shirt. The private message will be from "ForumNotifier."
  • The deadline to claim your shirt and have pick of sizes is November 7, 2013. All shirts must be claimed by November 15, 2013, but we cannot guarantee we'll have your size available after November 7th.
  • New This Year: In addition to earning a free t-shirt, you'll also receive our new "I Posted a Hot Deal and Earned a Free T-Shirt" badge!

Got questions? We've got answers! Here are the Post a Hot Deal Get a Black Friday T-Shirt FAQ:
Q: Why does it have to be a deal from an affiliated retailer?
A: Because the shirts aren't free for us. 

Q: Do they have to be CashBack  eligible deals?
A: No 

Q: Can I have more than one T-shirt?
A: One per person. 

Q: Did I make it? Where's my note; where's my T?
A: Give it time, friends! It can take up to 48 hours for you to receive notice. 

Q: When will I get my T-Shirt?
A: T-shirts that are claimed before November 7th will be mailed in time for Black Friday

Eligible deals will be posted after September 18, 2013 12:00 AM CST. Offer expires after 1,000 eligible Hot Deal topics, October 28, 2013 at 11:59 PM EXTENDED until October 30, 2013 at 11:59 pm.  

Need a little help? Not sure where to start and how to get your deals to turn "green?"
In case you're new to these parts, here's a little guidance to keep your deals "green" during this most serious shopping season:  

P.S. If you believe you're eligible for a t-shirt, you have waited past the 48 hours after posting your deal, please PM me the link to the Hot Deal you posted so I can look into it. Please do not send me your link before the 48 hour mark!

Check Out the New Badges for this Year's Contest:

Design a Shirt  

Post a Hot Deal 

Vote on a Design

Win the Contest

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I got my BF2013 Badge and Tshirt!

nerdrager (Oct. 28, 2013 @ 10:43p) |

Hi Everyone!

Surprise! In the commotion of "Monday," I forgot to update this thread yesterday to let you all know that th... (more)

HeatherS4 (Oct. 29, 2013 @ 3:29p) |

Thanks Fatwallet!

gtmellowmom (Oct. 30, 2013 @ 6:27p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

would deals that were posted today that became expired later today count also?

VivYip said:   would deals that were posted today that became expired later today count also?

Viv, you post many good deals, sure even if one today doesn't qualify, you'll easily get a shirt!

I gather any made today, is what they are looking for, whether they expire today or not.  Well, that's my understanding.

EDIT:  Yes, sorry, I was going on someone else's information, that's what I get to listening to someone and not looking into it for myself!  yes until the 28th.

Ayla said:   I gather any made today, is what they are looking for, whether they expire today or not.  Well, that's my understanding.

As far as I understand it, any deal posted from today through Oct. 28th or until 1,00 Hot Deal topics have been posted (whichever comes first).  The deal must have a positive rating at the 24 hour mark.  It can expire the same day as long as it still has a positive rating after 24 hours.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
VivYip said:   would deals that were posted today that became expired later today count also?

Viv, you post many good deals, sure even if one today doesn't qualify, you'll easily get a shirt!

Yes, VivYip! I believe the tool checks both Hot Deals and Expired Deals at the 24 hour mark and emails everyone who posted a deal that meets the qualifications a link. Please wait the 48 hours and if you haven't received the PM by then, message me the link to your deal that you think qualifies and I'll check into it for you. Good luck!

Ayla said:   I gather any made today, is what they are looking for, whether they expire today or not.  Well, that's my understanding.
  That explains why there are so many meh deals being posted today.  Everyone wants a t-shirt.

COOOOOOOOOL 

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Exactly! Unless you're asking for a friend, you'll have no problem getting a shirt.

I hope I qualify for a t-shirt soon

Aww, shoot! I could have posted my deal yesterday but I wasn't paying attention. I didn't post until today. *sigh*

don't worry you have time to get the t-shirt! as long as there's a positive rating at the end of 24 hours, it'll come. ^_^

After the 1st day, only 16 people have been awarded a Black Friday 2013 badge. With almost a month to go, we have a lot of time, a lot of t-shirts (984 left) to give away and a lot of opportunities.

I hope I get one.
Maybe one of these unread messages tells me I am.....
ForumNotifier September 19th, 2013, 11:20 AM  
   Moderator September 19th, 2013, 9:35 AM  
  Moderator September 19th, 2013, 9:34 AM  
...   Moderator September 19th, 2013, 9:29 AM                                                                    

Thank you for gifting me a 2013 Black Friday T-Shirt.  What a true Freebie.

This gesture, on top of a decade of FW Hot Deals and Freebies, makes me very happy to be a part of the FW community!

Thanks FW! Truly a pleasure to visit everyday!

I'm in! It seems like yesterday that this year's half-way to BF came out.

This makes my third straight shirt. Thank you FW.

I should stop by and say thanks in person as we drive by on our way to The Dells next week.

I'm in too.  A decade on FW along with a free tee is worth it.
I imagine many years from now, I'll be having a convo with her grandchildren and sharing with them memories of my free swag and HOT deals (as well as CashBack) I've gotten courtesy of FW

Thanks, in 4 one.

In For One!

I'm getting one too!!

Hi  I posted on the 18th and haven't heard,  was mine not qualified?  Thanks Jill

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1299551/

I missed it this year

stowie said:   Hi  I posted on the 18th and haven't heard,  was mine not qualified?  Thanks Jill

looks like you didn't have +green within 24 hours

Thank you

id love to win free swag. thanks

bru20 said:   This makes my third straight shirt. Thank you FW.

I should stop by and say thanks in person as we drive by on our way to The Dells next week.

We love it when members visit us!

stowie said:   Hi  I posted on the 18th and haven't heard,  was mine not qualified?  Thanks Jill

I sent you a PM explaining why you didn't get it. There's lots of time to try again, and to be sure you get one, you could submit a design here to get a free shirt! http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1292005/

Can I just buy some of these for $5 each?

HeatherS4 said:   

Where is FW located?

yesidonoitall said:   I hope I get one.
Maybe one of these unread messages tells me I am.....

ForumNotifier September 19th, 2013, 11:20 AM  
   Moderator September 19th, 2013, 9:35 AM  
  Moderator September 19th, 2013, 9:34 AM  
...    Moderator September 19th, 2013, 9:29 AM                                                                    

I still have not looked at those 4
It is like the eMails from eBay, I do not read them incase they are slapping me..

cool!  count me in!

yesidonoitall said:   Where is FW located?
See http://www.fatwallet.com/support/contact.php.

puggle said:   I missed it this year

You have another 22 days to come good.

cooool

yesidonoitall said:   
HeatherS4 said:   

Where is FW located?

100 E. Grand Ave
Beloit, WI 53511
888-634-0098
Let us know if and when you're coming so we can give you the tour!

Seems like a great chance for a new BADGE.

A reward for the pilgrimage to the home office......

Yay!  I got the BF Hot Deal badge.

Skipping 52 Messages...
Thanks Fatwallet!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.