• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My local store just loaded the shelves with all brands and sizes of primers, mostly all $40+ per 1000.  I happened to be searching the Bargain Cave at home and noticed CCI Small Pistol Primers   were in there.  $30 per 1000 is a smoking deal IF they are in stock locally (and yes, B&M does match their online pricing) OR you plan on picking up quite a few boxes, because there is a $20 flat rate hazardous shipping fee.

It was only small pistol, and magnums are regular price.

Maybe I should go back tomorrow... not sure when it ends.

Cabela's
See Cabela's coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

CCI Primers
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WARNING!!!

I ordered 4 boxes of assorted primers from Cabela's, figuring that was enough to justify the HAZMAT shipping fee. They canceled 3 out of 4 boxes as "out of stock" and shipped me ONE box, charging the $20 HAZMAT fee! NO email, phone call, nothing.

I'm done with Cabela's.

basscheez said:   WARNING!!!

I ordered 4 boxes of assorted primers from Cabela's, figuring that was enough to justify the HAZMAT shipping fee. They canceled 3 out of 4 boxes as "out of stock" and shipped me ONE box, charging the $20 HAZMAT fee! NO email, phone call, nothing.

I'm done with Cabela's.

basscheez said:   WARNING!!!

I'm done with Cabela's.

Ouch.  That's a very un-Cabelas like thing. 
Call them.  They'll make it right.

Yep, this is something that, if you have ANY other reason to drive to your "local" Cabelas, I'd go buy in person. Stupid Hazmat fee will stick it to you, and badly! Not sure that Cabelas will make it right, as they're stuck with paying that hazmat fee, which means YOU'RE stuck paying it.

Just wish they'd build some more stores, so my "local" store wasn't a 2 hour drive away!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014