• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Xbox Live Marketplace has WSOP : Full House Pro (Xbox 360 Digital Download Game) for Free for Xbox Live Gold Members 

Note, offer applies only to Xbox Live Gold Membership only. Game file is 1.10GB and connection speed download may vary from console to console.

WSOP POKER GAME HERE

Member Summary

WSOP: Full House Pro (272.51kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

thanks

Thank you OP!

Thanks!

thanks, love FHP, now I just need to fix my billing errors with MS first.

It's not letting me download the game without having a credit card on file. I do have an active Gold account but I'm not sure that I want them to have my credit card number on file. Is this just how it works?

EDIT: Looks to work fine without a credit card on file if you download directly from the console, so that's what I'm doing now. Jumping through the MS security hoops is starting to get a little insane. Do they really need two e-mail addresses and my phone number just to download a free video game?

Thanks, I enjoy these games.

Looks like it is a beta and the game server responds accordingly.

Thanks, Pizzero.

I used a Amex rebate giftcard with a $0.54 balance and it worked.

Thanks Op. amex rebate cards are good for this and Google Play

Pretty decent game
thanks op

If there's going to be a Hot Deal post for every free game that goes out to PS+ and XBL subscribers, we may be better off having an updated, continuous thread, such as the free Android App through Amazon thread.

Just an idea.

If you buy anything from the store, do you ever lose it?

just downloaded it. thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014