• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

the store associate said they're canceling them out, these are not open box items. YMMV

Model# 66412/SC-htb350

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Panasonic 240w sound bar (6.73kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Not coming up in searches at Sears.com

Shows as 199 at checkout. YMMV i guess

BucknifeJones said:   Shows as 199 at checkout. YMMV i guess
That model you are referring is SC-HTB37 which is 199$
Op Model is SC-HTB350

Check this link for nearby availability
http://www.searsoutlet.com/d/product_details.jsp?pid=98020  

There's one available at Westminster , CA. And it looks like these are floor model. Not sure about the condition, but great find and good price.

Thanks OP.

Its showing $80.93 for me, zip 20876.

please indicate Sears OUTLET in OP

Great prcie!It is very good!

Showing 80.93, Is that the final price?

Showing 80.93, Is that the final price?

How do you get $44. My local store is showing $53. Is there a coupon code that I'm missing? Regarding the system itself, how would this compare to the Bose 3-2-1 system which is also a 2.1 system.

How do you get $44. My local store is showing $53. Is there a coupon code that I'm missing? Regarding the system itself, how would this compare to the Bose 3-2-1 system which is also a 2.1 system.

This is not a soundbar.

BeanTech;17963030 said:This is not a soundbar.
  Oddly enough, the two tower speakers can be mounted horizontally together to create a soundbar, as per unit directions.

measella said:   please indicate Sears OUTLET in OP
   why would I indicate Sears Outlet, when it was purchased in store as stated b&m in title

$71 for a floor model in Pittsburgh if anyones in the area. Sears in South Hills village. Good price if the condition is good.

31.93 for anyone in Pittsburgh

Closest one to Chicago is for 53.XX in
MISHAWAKA
6501 Grape Rd Us 23
Mishawaka, IN 46545-0000

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014