• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsonite Luggage Set - Five Piece Nested Set 17386-1726 - Luggage Pros
Disclaimer

List Price: $250.00
Price: $99.99 FREE Shipping
You Save: $150.01 (60%)

http://www.amazon.com/Samsonite-Piece-Nested-Luggage-Black/dp/B0... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And at:  Luggage Pros:

http://www.luggagepros.com/samsonite-luggage-set-five-piece-nest... 

10 Year Limited
Weight - 27.2 lbs

Our Price: $299.00
Sale Price: $105.99 

Product Features•
26" Wheeled Upright: 26" x 18" x 10"(11.4 lbs)
22" Wheeled Carrry-on Upright: 22" x 14" x 9"(9.4 lbs)
Duffel Bag: 13" x 19" x 12.5"(3.2 lbs)
Boarding Tote: 11" x 14" x 10"(2.6 lbs)
Travel Kit: 7" x 11" x 5"(0.6 lbs)• Constructed of 1200D polyester• In-line skate wheels• Recessed, locking telescoping handle that reaches 42 inches from the floor• Add-a-Bag strap on uprights• Exterior pockets for last-minute items• Fully lined interiors• Hold-down straps in uprights• Zippered mesh pockets in lid of uprights• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Samsonite.• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live   now.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Samsonite Luggage Set
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure if anybody has looked but we get most of our Samsonite at like Marshalls, Ross, TjMaxx. Usually less than $100. True not a whole set but if your looking for something like a spinner like we were it was a great deal.

yes it is

blueis300 said:   Not sure if anybody has looked but we get most of our Samsonite at like Marshalls, Ross, TjMaxx. Usually less than $100. True not a whole set but if your looking for something like a spinner like we were it was a great deal.
  If you can find the luggages you need in costco, I think costco has pretty good price, and local ross is about 10% cheaper than costco, but costco luggages is brand new in the box.

Thanks, In for one set.

I bought one two months ago. Quality is bad.
My last summer vacation was a nightmare. Luggage handle was broken. ( the second lugagge ).
Samsonite told me to bring it to the store ( time consuming ~ it was about 1 hour drive) and they fix it for me two weeks after. I havent try it yet.

If you read the review, many experiencing the same problem with me. I regret didnt read the reviews first.

Thanks for the tip

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014