• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Because we haven't seen enough Hi-Point posts recently, I present the following - complete with Laser. Maybe if someone will say Hi-Point three times in a row, ButcherBoy will come back (wanders off to check list of lottery winners)

Link

Description:

HI POINT FIREARMS (MKS) Carbine w/FG
Hi Point 9TSC/BL 995 Carbine w/Lazer SA 9mm 16.5" 10+1 Syn Stk Blk
100% American made parts and assembly. All weather black polymer stock.
Sling swivels and scope base. Internal recoil buffer in stock. Multiple
picatinny rails. Grip mounted clip release. Free trigger lock. Last round
lock open. Forward folding grip.
SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: 9TSC/BL
Category: TACTICAL RIFLES
Action :Semi-Automatic
Caliber :9mm
Barrel Length :16.5"
Capacity :10+1
Trigger :Standard
Safety :Thumb
OAL :31"
Weight :6.25 lbs
Stock :Synthetic
Metal Finish :Black

Member Summary

Model 995 9mm Carbine, 10+1, w/Laser
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hi-Point
Hi-Point
Hi-Point

Lol, I had to do that as I thought your comment was amusing.

Speaking of, where IS Butcherboy? He is much missed on these forums. I even bought a High Point (gasp!)because he recommended them. AND I can say I am happy I did. Come back BB!

myclads said:   Speaking of, where IS Butcherboy? He is much missed on these forums. I even bought a High Point (gasp!)because he recommended them. AND I can say I am happy I did. Come back BB!

I am uncertain, but it's pretty easy to tell when he quits posting. Let's hope it's just a well-deserved vacation or some small speedbump like his computer taking a swim. 

My Hi Point detector went off. When that happens, so does my BS Meter. I came here toe remind everyone how terrible Hi Points are. However, their carbines are fine for range use. Not a serious SD tool. I lol'd at the OP.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.

ghostofdavid said:   My Hi Point detector went off. When that happens, so does my BS Meter. I came here toe remind everyone how terrible Hi Points are. However, their carbines are fine for range use. Not a serious SD tool. I lol'd at the OP.

HP's are big, heavy, and fugly, but from what I have seen, they also go bang when you pull the trigger at price points filled with garbage that does not go bang reliably enough.  Plus the things are so big in general you'll have a great club when the ammo is gone.

I have some expensive firearms and I'd probably buy one of these for fun if they'd make one that used glock mags.

FranksandBeans said:   
ghostofdavid said:   My Hi Point detector went off. When that happens, so does my BS Meter. I came here toe remind everyone how terrible Hi Points are. However, their carbines are fine for range use. Not a serious SD tool. I lol'd at the OP.

HP's are big, heavy, and fugly, but from what I have seen, they also go bang when you pull the trigger at price points filled with garbage that does not go bang reliably enough.  Plus the things are so big in general you'll have a great club when the ammo is gone.

I have some expensive firearms and I'd probably buy one of these for fun if they'd make one that used glock mags.

FrankandBeans - If you read this substituting "Hewlett Packard", it strangely makes almost as much sense, too. 

Ghost - I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it. Tease not The Boy de Butcher, though. 

My BS meter goes off everytime someone special post here about his unimeasurable knowledge of weaponry,go back to playing your video games now. These are decent enough weapons and shoot well enough to defend even post of pavers home and the PP is right in line with others that will still put a hole in paper or perps at 100 yrds

buster2 said:   My BS meter goes off everytime someone special post here about his unimeasurable knowledge of weaponry,go back to playing your video games now. These are decent enough weapons and shoot well enough to defend even post of pavers home and the PP is right in line with others that will still put a hole in paper or perps at 100 yrds

Reminder me of all the service you've provided to the military? Can you find sources of where even local police departments are using Hi Points of weapons of choice, even during massive cutbacks? Oh, you can't. Keep your Hi Points, I'll stick to ARs, AKs, et al. 

Lemme see what games have Ak's n Ar's in them, probably all of them ,but no Hi Points, splain a lot to me an everyone else here. Can't tell ya's asbout my service to the country,I'd have to have things done you might regret knowin about,lol. As stated before 2 sources in Ga. and many more elsewhere I'm sure with all the cutbacks ya know,Hi Points travel well and shoot accurate if not more accurate than most Ak's in ranges commonly used by L.E. something you obviously have 0 knowledge of. Stick to your video games and let the big boys used their Hi Points wherever they are needed, never saw any L.E using Ak's here in the states,but have sen plenty with Hi Point Carbines as cruiser rifles, you need to get off the couch and out more in the real world,not that fantasy game world and see whats really goin on,lol.Thanks again OP for posting this great deal on a fine shootin rifle

Okay, time for the bickering to stop.

buster2 said:   Hi Points travel well and shoot accurate if not more accurate than most Ak's in ranges 

lolwhut

OAL of a Hi Point Carbine is 31" on a 16" barrel carbine.

OAL of an AK is between 26" and 36" depending on the stock you have for a 16" barrel rifle. 

More accurate than an AK? Not possible even with crappy CAI imports. The ballistics alone of an 7.62x39mm cannot be touched by the 9mm up close nor at serious distances. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014