• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1. Add eligible item(s) to your Shopping Cart (see website link below for selection).
2. Ship your item(s) to a single address.
3. IMPORTANT: You must select One-Day Shipping at checkout.
4. PRIME members: Select $3.99/item One-Day Shipping.
5. Enter code "CITIFS13" in the "Gift cards & promotional codes" area, and click the "Apply" button.
6. Complete your eligible purchase.
7. The shipping discount will be reflected in the Order Summary.
8. Enjoy free One-Day Shipping on all eligible purchases made with your eligible Citi credit card while this promotion is available.

Link here

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Citi/Amazon Shipping
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is for a limited time, but could not find end date. Does anybody else know?

I just chatted with Amazon support; the expiration of the promo code is 9/19/2013 at 23:59:00 PST

Tried with CITI MASTERCARD Debit... No Go ;(

perfect timing as my free prime ran out.

JC73 said:   Tried with CITI MASTERCARD Debit... No Go ;(
  "Enjoy free One-Day Shipping on all eligible purchases made with your eligible Citi credit card while this promotion is available."

Reading is fundamental.

Actually did read it..Thought I would give it a shot anyway. Just passing along the info to others

Great find. It is like having Amazon Prime w/o having to pay for it. Actually it is better than Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime only offers two day shipping while this promo is even faster. Too bad the prmo is only running 10 more days.

not working on my citi platinum card ?? talkin with cust service now

BeanTech said:   
  "Enjoy free One-Day Shipping on all eligible purchases made with your eligible Citi credit card while this promotion is available."

Reading is fundamental.

Just tried it with my Citi credit card, and it didn't work.  Eligible means 591 products on their "list".  Type Citi Free Shipping in the search box to find items.

citi customer service was of "NO" help
I contacted Amazon...and they made it work
Thx Amazon !!

adaddo said:   citi customer service was of "NO" help
I contacted Amazon...and they made it work
Thx Amazon !!

Awesome!

Dividend Platinum Select. No dice.

Thankyou Preferred should work, not as many items as the Discover promos in the past though

I have a huge Amazon Gift Card balance on the account: Any way to pay partially with Citi and mostly w/GC balance to avail of this?

Better yet, how about setting citi CC as the main card and let actual payment go through accumulated GC -- just thinking aloud -- can someone try and post please ?

dougtaylor1 said:   
BeanTech said:   

Reading is fundamental.

Just tried it with my Citi credit card, and it didn't work.  Eligible means 591 products on their "list".  Type Citi Free Shipping in the search box to find items.

You've made the mistake of expecting Amazon's notoriously horrible search engine to work at a level suitable for a reputable company of its size. There are actually over 25,000 eligible items, not including over 80,000 eligible textbooks. Look here under "Shop Eligible Products in these Categories" for a complete list of qualifying products by department.

fivetalents said:   
dougtaylor1 said:   
BeanTech said:   

Reading is fundamental.

You've made the mistake of expecting Amazon's notoriously horrible search engine to work at a level suitable for a reputable company of its size. There are actually over 25,000 eligible items, not including over 80,000 eligible textbooks. Look here  under "Shop Eligible Products in these Categories" for a complete list of qualifying products by department.

And here I was looking for beef jerky to train my dogs and couldn't understand why it didn't qualify. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014