• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.maxwellsattic.com/972-back-support-wrap.html?pp=0&mc_...  

Retail: $49.99
Save: $29.99
NOW: $20.00

Hot and Cold therapy soothes aches and pains. Soothing therapy for: Arthritis, Bursitis, Sore Muscles, Everyday Stress and More. Specially designed for relief ANYWHERE. Just pop in the microwave oven then wrap around your waist for the most relaxing, warming and pleasurable experience you'll ever have. Feel those aches and pains just slip away.

Contains an oversized fill of buckwheat and fits waist sizes 28" to 48".

Cold therapy Relaxes Stiffness
    Improves Flexibility & Relieves Pain
    Compression Therapy Delivers Hot or Cold Therapy Deep Into The Muscle Tissue
    Heat Therapy Helps Decrease Swelling, Inflammation & Pain
    Helps Reduce Pain, Stiffness & Inflammation
    Soothes Lumbar Area

Reuseable, Economic and Effective $20.00 at Maxwell's Attic

Member Summary

Therapeutic Back Support Wrap
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I feel like I could use 1 of these.

LOL@ bcronin

From the picture, looks big enough to cover most of the back.

My experience with microwaveable relaxation devices is that the heat doesn't last long enough to relieve my tension. I'd prefer if it was electric and can keep it on as long as I need it to be on

Since skinny people don't get back pain, is it safe to assume that these only come in XL size?

Bizatch said:   Since skinny people don't get back pain, is it safe to assume that these only come in XL size?
    I can only hope you're joking, but if not... My good friend is 34 years old and wears a size 30 waist pant. Really freaking skinny....and has back pain stemming from herniated discs. 

​To say only overweight people suffer aches and pains would be ignorant.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014