• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

newspaper ad
Disclaimer
50% off when Texans win. Don't seem to have any expiration date. (from local newspaper).
Promo code TEXANS

Member Summary

papa johns
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

will have to watch for that in my area

Probably not good in the San Diego area.

Just my opinion, but it seems Papa John's pizza quality has gone the way of Domino's past. Minimal toppings, lackluster taste, high retail price. Ordered a pizza last week with the "B1G1 later" promo. It was disappointing as have many previous. I have had hopes that maybe it was just a bad occurrence, but they have been more frequent.

I guess with a promo, given my perceived quality deficiency, it's still a questionable value. But at retail, there are many other greater values for pizza.

I tried dominos "new and improved" pizza and still would rather chew on a cardboard it comes in. papa is still way better, though you're right I won't feed either to my dog. my personal favorite of budget pizza is still from costco.

insightcdc said:   Probably not good in the San Diego area.

There's another thread Papa John's  that mentions a code that might be valid in San Diego. 

Code: OMGitsAforestFire

insightcdc said:   Probably not good in the San Diego area.

Not after the Chargers' choke job against the Texans

thanks

OH MY GOD! I use to love Papa John's, as in "use to" and "loved".

As if that will happen this year.

jschuman said:   As if that will happen this year.

Looks like someone missed Monday Night Football this very week! 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014