• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Power Gear 2.1 Amp DC to USB Dual Port Adapter-20155 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
This was also in the clearance bin of a local Home Depot, regular price is $10 and on clearance for $5.

Sku: 030878201551
Link for reference but online price shows $10 and not $5
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Power-Gear-2-1-Amp-DC-to-USB-Dual-Port-Adapter-20155/203367662?keyword=030878201551#.Ui-8tsb2bWM  

They also had a one port version for the same price, I don't have that sku

Member Summary

Power Gear 2.1 Amp DC to USB Dual Port Adapter
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These are regularly on Meritline or eBay for between $2-$3 shipped. Although, $5 isn't bad if you need it now and didn't want to wait the 3 weeks for it to come over from China.

ab2650 said:   These are regularly on Meritline or eBay for between $2-$3 shipped. Although, $5 isn't bad if you need it now and didn't want to wait the 3 weeks for it to come over from China.
  True, but there are people who may prefer this and the instant gratification, I know I do. 

You can also buy these at the dollar store

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014