• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CoachFactory is at it again.  Hope everyone's able to get in for the sale!

Clearance section have prices as low as $11.40.

Member Summary

Coach Factory
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How can I get an invitation?    judysadler1@msn.com

Looking for an invitation myself,  don't know how to get one!

Same here.... I am looking for an Invitation.

Ugh all the bags I liked are sold out! Of course, I always miss the cute ones. lol

I placed an order last sale and now the same bags I ordered are 40% off instead of 30%. I'm so mad!!! I had to reorder the same items and ship my first order back. They wouldn't price adjust even though they have not yet shipped my order.

ribbit said:   Looking for an invitation myself,  don't know how to get one!
Just sign up for their mailing list and you should get an invitation to the next one. Looking around I'm not sure I see anything in particular I'm terribly interested in.

Prices dropped from my previous order and they refused to cancel my order.......bunch of BS

anyone who wants an invitation, pm me with your email address. it takes a couple of days - i didn't know that - so i missed the last sale.

they're back at it again for the next 2days and 13 hours or so with lots of new styles and very good prices. 

another sale for the next day and 15 hours.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014