• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
30% code is FALL30  

WESHIPFREE   - Free shipping with Kohls   Charge thx GIZMO

Info on Kohls   Cash FULL EARN $10/50 overlap 9/11-18 (thx gizmo)
Redeem 9/19-29 Get a gift card! Purchase $199 or more in select KitchenAid products to receive a $20 Kohl's gift card by mail. Offer valid on purchases made September 9 - October 6, 2013. View the KitchenAid products rebate here.   

Get a gift card! Purchase $300 or more in select KitchenAid products to receive a $40 Kohl's gift card by mail. Offer valid on purchases made September 9 - October 6, 2013. View the KitchenAid products rebate here.  

www.kohls.com  
search KITCHENAID to bring up all products

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm hoping they might have better sale prices before 30% ends because most of them are regular price, blah. (fyi, it's not full-line) Valid on these KitchenAid products

gizmo said:   I'm hoping they might have better sale prices before 30% ends because most of them are regular price, blah. (fyi, it's not full-line) Valid on these KitchenAid products

Giz, it really is most stuff that Kohls carries, mixers, mixer attachments, small applns., etc.  not much excluded that I could see if you do a full kitchenaid search, all the items have that rebate flag on them.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
gizmo said:   I'm hoping they might have better sale prices before 30% ends because most of them are regular price, blah. (fyi, it's not full-line) Valid on these KitchenAid products

Giz, it really is most stuff that Kohls carries, mixers, mixer attachments, small applns., etc.  not much excluded that I could see if you do a full kitchenaid search, all the items have that rebate flag on them.

search kitchenaid comes up with 125 items, it's mostly the small stuff that is not included ( kitchen utensils ice cream scoops, spatulas, knives, etc). The link from their front page brings up 63 items that qualify for the rebate (not to say there might not be a few more hidden in the 125 items, because I'm not going to count them LOL).

Best bet just make sure it says Rebate Available

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014