• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has a promo where you get a $20 discount if you buy Madden25 and Gillette Fusion razor:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001373591  

Additionally, if you look on the Madden25 product page, it says you also get a $10 promo code for future use with purchase. 

Madden25 ($50) + Gillette Fusion ($6) - $20promo = $36 + tax. Get $10 promo code in a couple of days... net = $26 + tax

Also note, BestBuy's current trade-in value is $45.

Member Summary

madden 25
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Razor is sold out.

So is Madden 25 on PS3.

So this is a dead deal.

Dam I would've done this too. Missed out Oh well

dang missed this big time. I tried doing it by added other gillette razors in my cart but no go. Also it looks like they took away the $10 rebate for the game.

Link to the ProGlide Sold By Amazon

ProGlide Sold By Amazon

PS3 Madden25 seems to be sold out. I have no clue what is up with Amazon anymore.

But I have been having issues left and right. I am sure for some reason the Razor Above wont qualify you for the deal.

Thank link above is for the ProGlide "POWER" razor. The deal is for the regular, manual ProGlide razor.

About the only thing to do is manually check the first link, 10 times a day+ to see if either are ever in stock again. Clearly they both will be, but most likely after this deal is over since it sold out (and I'd guess this deal was why). People aren't going to sell out that razor when you can buy it just as cheap at Target, Wal-Mart, etc, etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014