• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bi-Mart Corporation | Membership Discount Store
Disclaimer
I just missed the Ruger American for $320, now this is really tempting...

Today's local ad has the Savage Axis rifle for $240.  Looking their website (Bi-Mart centerfire rifles   ), they only show 243, 243 youth, 270, and 30-06, but they *might* have other calibers in store.  I read a lot about the Savage vs the Ruger American as a "budget" rifle (please, no flaming for that), and it seemed generally split, with the consensus that the R/A copied the Savage, and/or had the same engineer.

However, I may wait... These sales give me hope that BM will have another good Black Friday sale this year.

P.S.  For those who don't know, Bi-Mart is a NW owned chain requiring a $5 life membership, and some things are very low priced.
P.P.S  I could't really tell the rifles apart in the FW "image selector", so I hope I got the Axis. 

Member Summary

rifle
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find there OP, even though its a B&M...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014