• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Never heard* of this gun, but 15rd + extra mag + 4.5" plus bbl, equals something that ought to be fairly accurate, high capacity and less than $300. An interesting  combination. 

*  It seems 'Arcus' means Hi-Point in several Arabic languages. Please point your complaints to the Iraqi police dept, who seem to enjoy this sidearm.

Description:

The Arcus Model 98 Series pistol is widely used in Europe and has been chosen as the official sidearm of the new Iraqi Army and Police. Designed to meet the tough as nails standards of military and law enforcement agencies, with the added bonus of working in single or double action, the Arcus is based on the classic high power pistol 98 Series and is a dependable firearm you can count on. An ergonomic design and three-dot combat style sights make the Arcus 98 a perfect choice for home defense. Ships complete with 2 mags. Arcus pistols come with a one year manufacturers warranty.

Member Summary

Arcus 98DA Semi-Auto Pistol, 9mm
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a link here somewhere? I seem to be missing it.

UPDATE: Here's the link:
http://www.classicfirearms.com/hand-guns/arcus-98da-semi-auto-pistol-cal-9mm-new-1
but it's out of stock.

kmsilver said:   Is there a link here somewhere? I seem to be missing it.

Apparently, I'm slipping...
http://www.classicfirearms.com/hand-guns/arcus-98da-semi-auto-pi...

Here is a review of Arcus pistols, not just this pistol: Text

Here are a couple YT videos for this model of pistol. Overall this sounds pretty good: Video 1

Video 2

This a remake of a modern Browning Hi-Power. One of the most reliable 9mm handguns ever to be made. Not to say that a knock off would be as reliable though, but the design is tried and true.

Nice reciews...Gunblast.com doesn't sugar coat stuff....

jarhead6153 said:   Nice reciews...Gunblast.com doesn't sugar coat stuff....
  Sarcasm?

The Arcus is a very functional, utilitarian pistol.

rbstern said:   
jarhead6153 said:   Nice reciews...Gunblast.com doesn't sugar coat stuff....
  Sarcasm?

The Arcus is a very functional, utilitarian pistol.

Nope was being serious. Will choose better words next time...I'm looking for a full size version of this gun once it comes back in stock, looks and sounds like a fun gun to shoot...

33 oz, Hi Point 9mm 29 0z

It's a beast.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014