Voting History
rated:
the upcoming ad for Office Depot is online on the website

The first page has this item for $8.99 after rewards
Office Depot® Brand Premium Multipurpose 10-Ream Case Paper

• 8-˝" x 11", 20lb, 96 Brightness, 500 Sheets Per Ream
677-947
It's like paying $8.99 After Office Depot Rewards™
• You pay $48.99 - You get up to a $40 Office Depot Rewards™ Certificate = After Rewards $8.99

Limit 2 per household/business. See page 7 for details.
Office Depot Rewards™: Points are earned on the price paid for a qualifying item before tax and after deducting all discounts and the value of any Office Depot Rewards or Merchandise Cards/Certificates applied to purchase. No points are earned on delivery fees. Points are paid monthly as an Office Depot Rewards Certificate for every 1,000 points earned. Unpaid Points expire at the end of each quarter. Limit 1 account per household/business. Bonus Reward Points valid 9/15/13 – 9/21/13 11:59 PM ET in-store, online by phone or fax. Allow up to 4 weeks for bonus Rewards to post to your account. Visit officedepotrewards.com or call 866.562.3872 for Terms and Conditions.

However, there's a 20% off coupon right next to it here 

If combined, then it's FAC/ARewards, if not moneymaker of sorts. I would say it's also YMMV since I don't know how Office Depot and the rewards programs are nowadays.

Thank you for reading

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

VivYip said:   the upcoming ad for Office Depot is online on the website

The first page has this item for $8.99 after rewards
Office Depot® Brand Premium Multipurpose 10-Ream Case Paper

• 8-˝" x 11", 20lb, 96 Brightness, 500 Sheets Per Ream
677-947
It's like paying $8.99 After Office Depot Rewards™
• You pay $48.99 - You get up to a $40 Office Depot Rewards™ Certificate = After Rewards $8.99

Limit 2 per household/business. See page 7 for details.
Office Depot Rewards™: Points are earned on the price paid for a qualifying item before tax and after deducting all discounts and the value of any Office Depot Rewards or Merchandise Cards/Certificates applied to purchase. No points are earned on delivery fees. Points are paid monthly as an Office Depot Rewards Certificate for every 1,000 points earned. Unpaid Points expire at the end of each quarter. Limit 1 account per household/business. Bonus Reward Points valid 9/15/13 – 9/21/13 11:59 PM ET in-store, online by phone or fax. Allow up to 4 weeks for bonus Rewards to post to your account. Visit officedepotrewards.com or call 866.562.3872 for Terms and Conditions.

However, there's a 20% off coupon right next to it here   

If combined, then it's FAC/ARewards, if not moneymaker of sorts. I would say it's also YMMV since I don't know how Office Depot and the rewards programs are nowadays.

Thank you for reading

It will not end up being FAC/ARewards. The rewards payout will be reduced for using the coupon.

For example, the rewards site Account Summary linked page from a recent case paper deal:

Office Depot Rewards site said: 9/8 - 9/14: Get up to $20 back in Rewards on Hammermill Copy Plus MP Paper, Case Of 10 Reams (item 347005).

Case paper qualifies for 10 points per $1 spent everyday. With this promotion, you get an additional 57 points per $1 spent. This page shows ONLY your bonus points. To see your everyday Paper points, please click "Paper" on the previous page.

Valid online, by phone or fax.
Limit 2 per member.

I bought an item with a OD giftcard at a local store. The GC payment shows as a qualified purchase at my reward account. But I guess it means qualified for ink recycle, but I don't know if it will qualify for reward back or not.

fastness said:   I bought an item with a OD giftcard at a local store. The GC payment shows as a qualified purchase at my reward account. But I guess it means qualified for ink recycle, but I don't know if it will qualify for reward back or not.
Purchases with gift cards should count toward the 5% (aka qualifying payment):

• Points are earned on the final price paid at checkout for a qualifying item or service, excluding tax and delivery fees, after all discounts and deducting the value any Office Depot® Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates applied to that purchase.

As long as it's a qualifying item:

• Members earn 10 Points per $1 spent on ink and toner; case, ream and photo paper; copy, print and other products/services in-store at Copy & Print Depot (excludes thermal fax paper, paper rolls used in adding machines and cash registers, postage stamps and delivery orders of online purchases of photo products).

The qualified purchase for ink recycling is not the same as qualified payment:

• Qualifying purchases exclude taxes; delivery fees; postage stamps; gift and prepaid cards; and purchases made with Office Depot Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014