• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

SanDisk Pixtor 64GB MicroSDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Same on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroSDXC-Memory-Adapter-SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A/dp/B009QZH6JS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379104683&sr=8-1&keywords=64gb+micro+sd
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Page says SDHC all over it, but I always thought anything larger than 32G was SDXC so I did a google search and the results were mixed. Pictures show SDXC and the Sandisk hit says SDXC, so that's what I'm going to believe since you cannot use SDXC cards in an SDHC device. Decent price though, thanks, OP.

I have been looking for these, awesome price.

I have this same card. Its microSDXC. Its blazing fast.

Works fine in my Motorola Xoom, it just had to be reformatted.

Back in stock at $34.99!

I just picked up my order today from BB and the card does say sdxc on it. For Android do we need to format this size card in a certain format? Thought I have read that it needs to be fat32?

Picked up 2 at BB today. Thanks OP!

Looks like $42.99 to me. What gives?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014