• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Magpul 30rd Gen 2 MOE Flat Dark Earth PMAG Limit 10
Disclaimer
Magpul PMAG FDE Gen 2 30 Round Magazine $10.50 + Ship @ ClassicCityFirearms.com

Get em while they are hot! Currently showing 335 in stock.  I've been looking for FDE Magpul Mags for a while...and as always Classic City Firearms offers excellent pricing!!!

Member Summary

Magpul PMAG FDE Gen 2 30 Round Magazine
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty good price.  How's their shipping?  Colored PMAGs are starting to popup at a lot of places now.

ams30 said:   Pretty good price.  How's their shipping?  Colored PMAGs are starting to popup at a lot of places now.
  $7 to my zip.

DontTreadOnMe said:   
ams30 said:   Pretty good price.  How's their shipping?  Colored PMAGs are starting to popup at a lot of places now.
  $7 to my zip.

This is the same cost for me...and it's 2 day air...so it's a great deal even with shipping.

It's amazing what a few months and some common sense will do to a market.

m362w said:   It's amazing what a few months and some common sense will do to a market.
  Let's hope ammo starts coming back too!

Jesteraron said:   
m362w said:   It's amazing what a few months and some common sense will do to a market.

It's back.  Not fully, but folks aren't lining up outside sporting goods stores or WalMart at 7 am willing to buy whatever is on the shelf. I'm seeing 9, 223 and 22 regularly these days. And this is in Texas.

I think you will be able to get some real bargains starting this spring at gun shows, with attendance down and a supply glut. At least one gun maker has already started to warn the market on future revenue/profits.
I think you will be able to get some i

doofus said:   
Jesteraron said:   

It's back.  Not fully, but folks aren't lining up outside sporting goods stores or WalMart at 7 am willing to buy whatever is on the shelf. I'm seeing 9, 223 and 22 regularly these days. And this is in Texas.

I think you will be able to get some real bargains starting this spring at gun shows, with attendance down and a supply glut. At least one gun maker has already started to warn the market on future revenue/profits.
I think you will be able to get some i

Thanks doofus! (that sounds funny saying lol). I'm really looking forward to 556 ammo dropping. What would be a good pre-crazy price? Like .25 a round?

Agreed on future price drops.  It's already happened with AR15s and magazines.  When the ammo supply finally surpasses demand, i.e., we don't have any credit left, there will be a lot of inventory on the shelves and prices will drop.

It is definitely an up and down market.  5 years ago (Obama first in office) first panic wave and gun prices went up and ammo sort of got scarce (I could not really find a decent AR for under $1100) and go show attendance was very strong.  About 2 years later, panic was over, and suddenly I could buy MP15 MOE editions (new) for $800 at the gun shows and had no problems loading up on $9 blazer brass from WalMart on 9mm.  Then after Sandy Hook (and president re-elected) total panic set in, and suddenly folks were paying $2000 for an AR, buying whatever ammo they could find and hoarding, and there were lines around the block for gun shows.  Well, as discussed, guns and ammo are starting to show up again, and I talked to a friend who actually is involved with a local gun show and he said the one last week, attendance was down (probably did not help that Texas A&M was playing Saturday, and there was a Texans game Sunday, so folks had other entertainment options).

But yeah, next spring when the Christmas bills roll in for folks, I am guessing you will see a relative glut of merchandise and have no issues finding ammo.  I don't know if it will return to the glory of a few years ago, when 9mm could be had for $9 a box, and you could actually get .22 for $5 for 500 (that Federal stuff at Wal-Mart) but I do think it will drop over the gouging rates folks have been paying for the last year or so.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014