• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In stock at time of posting...Good luck!

Link

Cabela's
See Cabela's promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

50rds of .22LR CCI/Speer
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, will check it out

"The quantity of the item below has been reduced to the maximum allowed.
Item #: IK - 210841 | CCI/Speer .22 Rimfire Ammunition | CAL/GAUG: .22LR 40GR LRN" = 1

one per customer!!!

One box limit?? Plus SHIPPING? That sucks!

I'd be willing to bet that B&M stores will have a decent stock this morning, being NRA weekend and all, but will undoubtedly have more shoppers too.

AmishBoy said:   One box limit?? Plus SHIPPING? That sucks!
  Too true!  And the 'map people' say the closest store front is 624 miles from my humble abode.
Good deal for those near a B&M.

One box of 50 rds limit!  One case of 500 limit would be worthwhile.   If I happened to be in the store and hour away, sure, but a one box of 50 rimfire rounds limit is almost rediculous.  It's not so surprising considering how unavailable rimfire ammo has been.  Hope that clears up at some point.  Please ammo guys make some rimfire cartridges for us!    (Sorry for double post)

infinithree said:   I'd be willing to bet that B&M stores will have a decent stock this morning, being NRA weekend and all, but will undoubtedly have more shoppers too.
  Last time I was in the store .22 had a one box limit too.  Don't know if they are still limiting.

Plenty of 22. ammo here, may not be $3,99 but it is available and you can buy multiple quantitys, which is why I don't even go to ot look ar Cabela's website anymore, they are killing their business with this 1 box crap , http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/rimfire/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014