• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Attache Case @ Harbor Freight Tools - $3.73 after Coupon
was $49.99
$6.99 Flat rate shipping

Coupons
11051881 - 25% off one item

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Attache Case
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty good deal, though I'd say it never "was" $49.99 like the page says. I got an identical one free from Staples about 10 years ago and still use it (light use). I like all the pockets. It's not rigid at all, so you'd need something to keep documents from getting bent up.

Don't need this but love HF, hands down better than the other two!

Slickone said:   Pretty good deal, though I'd say it never "was" $49.99 like the page says. I got an identical one free from Staples about 10 years ago and still use it (light use). I like all the pockets. It's not rigid at all, so you'd need something to keep documents from getting bent up.

More like worth about $7.99.  Got to love these MSRP prices.  

Real good deal if they have these in the stores to avoid shipping.

What's the date on the HF catalog in the bag - it looks to me to be Summer 1986 or 1996?

A door-to-door salesman sold these for $5 about 15 yrs ago.

HF gave these away with orders years ago, but for $5 they're a great deal. Thanks!

Connman said:   What's the date on the HF catalog in the bag - it looks to me to be Summer 1986 or 1996?
  Looking close up, the catalog does say Summer 19xx, so with the pager being there, it might very well be from 1996.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014