Flip N Stack Baskets $2.02 at Amazon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Flip N Stack Baskets by Miles Kimball
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Stack-Baskets-Miles-Kimball/dp/B00D2H...

Reg Price:  $2.99
Sale: $2.02

Shipping is $2.99, but I am sure you are not going to order only one.  order a bunch, and if you hit $25.00, you get FREE shipping.
Shop for some other items too.

Does not say it is an add on item.

Okay, I am confused, I went to the supplier's site, and shipping is $9.99, and a $1.99 processing.  Amazon is selling froim/for them, and the shipping is $2.99, and no processing?  YOU GO Amazon !!!!

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Flip N Stack Baskets
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good basket for laundry, each can hold an underware!

tougher said:   Good basket for laundry, each can hold an underware!
  An underware??  Oh, now I see -I thought for a moment you meant to say a pair of underWEAR

http://www.underware.nl/

Ayla said:   
Does not say it is an add on item.
Okay, I am confused, I went to the supplier's site, and shipping is $9.99, and a $1.99 processing.  Amazon is selling froim/for them, and the shipping is $2.99, and no processing?  YOU GO Amazon !!!!

Of course it's not an "add-on" item..since it's not sold by Amazon.  You also need to update the title with the correct total price. 

Nothing to be confused about..if you take the time to understand how their website works.  "Amazon" is not selling or requiring any difference in shipping.  The seller controls price and shipping prices.   Also no reviews and this has been the going product price for these...so not a "hot deal". 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014