• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SE MH7005C 2-Inch 10X Glass Lens Hand Held Magnifier
Disclaimer
SE MH7005C 2-Inch 10X

http://www.amazon.com/SE-MH7005C-2-Inch-Glass-Magnifier/dp/B001H...

Price:     $2.99

You can use this as an add on item with something else you want from Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COPMPARE PRICE:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.sears.com/se-4inch-glass-lens-hand-held-magnifier/p-S...

Price: $5.54

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://crazilla.shop.rakuten.com/p/se-2-10x-glass-lens-hand-held...

Price: $3.88

4" Hand Held Magnifier
4X Power Glass Lens

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Glass Lens Hand Held Magnifier
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

say's $4.05

I just clicked on it, and it says $2.99.  I don't know why it would say different to you.

It's $2.99 offered from many third-party sellers. Where's the "hot deal" ?

I saw $2.99 as well.

Ayla said:   Well, I ordered it, and I got billed $2.99...and I know Amazon uses suppliers for the products. I am not billed for $4.05.  Yes, but if you go to those sites, and click on it, it sends you right back to Amazon   .  So, Amazon    is the one with the $2.99 price, and yes it is coming from other places...doesn't all of their products come from somewhere else?  So if it sends you to Amazon   , does that mean that you can't buy it there? 
  On Earth, if you paid $2.99, you bought it from a third-party seller. There is at least 6 sellers that offer it at $2.99...so this is the going rate. Since some of those sellers ship from Hong Kong..it would be in your best interest to pay closer attention next time to who your seller is....unless you like waiting a long time for your products.  The rest of what you wrote makes no sense. 

Reviews sound bad - 3.5 stars. Plastic handle - looks like a dollar store magnifier. Sorry don't really see a deal here either.

And yes the $2.99 price is not from Amazon. I don't understand all these posts lately from shops that have a marketplace and they claim they are sold by the seller themselves. You don't get the same return polices as Amazon (which is usually good about returns) and I would rather buy from a more reputable dealer. This would be "Amazon Third Party" not by Amazon.

StueyG said:   
And yes the $2.99 price is not from Amazon. I don't understand all these posts lately from shops that have a marketplace and they claim they are sold by the seller themselves. You don't get the same return polices as Amazon (which is usually good about returns) and I would rather buy from a more reputable dealer. This would be "Amazon Third Party" not by Amazon.

I agree it should be clearly stated.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014