• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OfficeMax.com MaxPerks Bonus Rewards week of 09/15/2013: 100% back in rewards on select writing supplies, $1 a/rewards paper trimmer

UPDATE 09/18/2013:

The terms and the product page for the Swingline® SmartCut compact personal trimmer (item# 21174658) have been updated to a limit of two. (thanks FW's blazer09)

Revised Terms:

*Bonus Rewards are available only for items marked as a MaxPerks® Bonus Reward offer. All Bonus Reward offers are available 9/15/13 thru 9/21/13. Limits may apply; see product offer for details. 20% Bonus Reward on select Carbonite backup services (item# 24053925, 24053934, 24053916, 24053907) in-store only. 20% Bonus Reward on select MiMedia Cloud services (item# 23870508, 23891567, 23870535, 23872150, 23872169, 23890336, 23891549, 23891558) in-store only. 20% Bonus Reward on select OfficeMax® data services (item# 23869654, 23869645, 23869690, 23866602) in-store only. 20% Bonus Reward on purchase of any Go Daddy® website bundle (item# 23847982, 23847991, 23848008, 23848017) in-store only; offer may vary by store. 100% Bonus Reward on select writing supplies (item# 10014370, 10017206, 20146272) online only, limit 2 Bonus Rewards per item per member. $17.99 Bonus Reward on Swingline® SmartCut compact personal trimmer (item# 21174658) online only, limit 2, maximum $35.98 Bonus Reward per member. Items and related Bonus Rewards are available while supplies last. Member's MaxPerks ID card must be presented at time of purchase; no Bonus Reward adjustments will be made after purchase. All Bonus Reward offers valid in stores, online and/or via phone order, unless otherwise indicated. Bonus Rewards issued are based upon price actually paid by Member, as advertised price can be reduced by any applicable coupon or discount. Bonus Rewards for these offers, along with any other rewards a Member may have earned during the same period, will be issued in the next statement cycle in the form of a MaxPerks Reward Card redeemable toward future purchases at OfficeMax®. Reward Cards expire 90 days from date of issuance, except in Florida where they expire one (1) year from date of issuance. See OfficeMax.com/maxperksterms for full details.

=======================

OfficeMax.com MaxPerks webpage: LINK       .

Free shipping on purchases of $20 or more.

100% Bonus Reward on select writing supplies (item# 10014370, 10017206, 20146272) LINK     
++ Terms state limit 2 per item per member. Graphic states limit 2 no mention per item. Terms generally control.
++ Limit 2 Bonus Rewards per item per member (aka 2 per SKU)
--- Expo Original Chisel Tip Dry Erase Markers, 4 Black Markers [10017206] $6.99 LINK     
--- Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers, 12 Colored Markers [20146272] $9.99 LINK     
--- uni-ball Vision Stick Fine Point Rollerball Pens, Assorted 5/pk [10014370] $9.79 LINK     

$17.99 Bonus Reward on Swingline® SmartCut compact personal trimmer (item# 21174658) $18.99 LINK     
++ Terms and product page state limit 1. Graphic states limit 2. Terms generally control.
++ Limit 1
++ Online Only

Note 01: The item maybe be "discontinued" or "temporarily out of stock" until it is made available forsale (usually around 3 AM eastern). These states can occur sporadically through out the day on Sunday.

Note 02: While the product pages above might link to a multi-product page, only the specific items listed above qualify for the bonus rewards.

Note 03: Member's MaxPerks ID card number must be scanned/entered at the time of purchase; no Bonus Rewards adjustments will be made after purchase.

TERMS:

* Bonus Rewards are available only for items marked as a MaxPerks® Bonus Reward offer. All Bonus Reward offers are available 9/15/13 thru 9/21/13. Limits may apply; see product offer for details. 20% Bonus Reward on select Carbonite backup services (item# 24053925, 24053934, 24053916, 24053907) in-store only. 20% Bonus Reward on select MiMedia Cloud services (item# 23870508, 23891567, 23870535, 23872150, 23872169, 23890336, 23891549, 23891558) in-store only. 20% Bonus Reward on select OfficeMax® data services (item# 23869654, 23869645, 23869690, 23866602) in-store only. 20% Bonus Reward on purchase of any Go Daddy® website bundle (item# 23847982, 23847991, 23848008, 23848017) in-store only; offer may vary by store. 100% Bonus Reward on select writing supplies (item# 10014370, 10017206, 20146272) online only, limit 2 Bonus Rewards per item per member. $17.99 Bonus Reward on Swingline® SmartCut compact personal trimmer (item# 21174658) online only, limit 1, maximum $17.99 Bonus Reward per member. Items and related Bonus Rewards are available while supplies last. Member's MaxPerks ID card must be presented at time of purchase; no Bonus Reward adjustments will be made after purchase. All Bonus Reward offers valid in stores, online and/or via phone order, unless otherwise indicated. Bonus Rewards issued are based upon price actually paid by Member, as advertised price can be reduced by any applicable coupon or discount. Bonus Rewards for these offers, along with any other rewards a Member may have earned during the same period, will be issued in the next statement cycle in the form of a MaxPerks Reward Card redeemable toward future purchases at OfficeMax®. Reward Cards expire 90 days from date of issuance, except in Florida where they expire one (1) year from date of issuance. See OfficeMax.com/maxperksterms for full details.

=======================

bpvh's unofficial OfficeMax MaxPerks FAQ LINK         

=======================

OfficeMax
Need a OfficeMax coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks as always!

notice on the page that has all the maxperks products listed, the trimmer is listed as limit 2 in the picture.  I'm sure it's limit 1 since that what the fine print on the bottom says, but classic OM with their typos.

crazypalooza said:   notice on the page that has all the maxperks products listed, the trimmer is listed as limit 2 in the picture.  I'm sure it's limit 1 since that what the fine print on the bottom says, but classic OM with their typos.
As noted in the OP said:
$17.99 Bonus Reward on Swingline® SmartCut compact personal trimmer (item# 21174658) $18.99 LINK
++ Terms and product page state limit 1. Graphic states limit 2. Terms generally control.

yup, I didn't notice that in your post, but you're right, you beat me to it!

Excellent as always

Just in time to roll the backpack rewards that hit yesterday

So, unlike Staples , you can use Rewards money to buy items which has rewards and get rewards ?

sunrise said:   So, unlike Staples , you can use Rewards money to buy items which has rewards and get rewards ?
To date, that has been the case.

05. If a bonus rewards item is paid for with rewards will the bonus rewards still be awarded? In other words, do rewards "roll"?

The simple answer is yes.

The complex answer is that to date there has been only one exception.

Paying for percentage back in bonus rewards (e.g. 100% back in rewards on a specific item), 1¢ after bonus rewards and fixed value bonus rewards offers with rewards have earned rewards so for these three types of bonus rewards offers, MaxPerks rewards have "rolled".

The one type of bonus rewards offer that does not roll is "Get X% Back in MaxPerks Rewards on most everything". The offers' terms noted the exception:

"*20% MaxPerks Bonus Rewards offer valid in-store from June 20, 2010 thru June 26, 2010. Saving pass, phone promo code or online promo code and member's MaxPerks ID card must be presented at time of purchase. No Bonus Reward adjustments will be made after purchase. Not valid on computers, gift cards, general use prepaid cards, phone cards, purchases with a Retail ConnectSM card, sales tax, OfficeMax private label ink, toner and ink refills, Sprint® monthly price plans and purchases made prior to enrollment and purchases with a MaxPerks Reward Card."

Note: Some MaxPerks customer service representatives are under the erroneous impression that rewards do not roll. This can be a problem if the system does not automatically award the rewards.

Thanks. But divorced OM a while ago

Thanks for the info. Any Free after MIR items in OM , so that rewards can be cashed ? Or can I buy OM gift card, so that at least the gift card will not expire.

sunrise said:   Thanks for the info. Any Free after MIR items in OM , so that rewards can be cashed ? Or can I buy OM gift card, so that at least the gift card will not expire.
OfficeMax generally does not offer FAR items. From bpvh's unofficial OfficeMax MaxPerks FAQ:

19. What is the best way to cash out the Rewards?

Unlike Office Depot and Staples, OfficeMax does not offer free after rebate items which leaves purchasing items that are needed or that can be flipped. 

So, OfficeMax doesn't care if your family has and uses more than one rewards account per household? Are there any things they look for to avoid, like don't use the same credit card with both rewards accounts? Or do they care if you recycle ink empties for more than one account per visit?

Danzilla said:   So, OfficeMax doesn't care if your family has and uses more than one rewards account per household? Are there any things they look for to avoid, like don't use the same credit card with both rewards accounts? Or do they care if you recycle ink empties for more than one account per visit?
OfficeMax MaxPerks accounts are limited one per person over 18 etc. My sister and her husband each have their own account and they have been recycling and rewarding for the past couple of years without an issue. I was the instigator in getting them involved and told them to keep the accounts as separate as possible so at least initially they used separate credit cards. No idea what they are doing now. They did use the same US Mail address and phone number but different email addresses when setting up the accounts.

As for the recycling, that's pretty much up to the store. If the store is OK with one person recycling for more than one person, otherwise not so much. When this all began, I told them to recycle individually but I do not know if they continue to do so.

I notice that the terms and product page for the paper trimmer have now been updated to reflect a quantity of 2.

blazer09 said:   I notice that the terms and product page for the paper trimmer have now been updated to reflect a quantity of 2.
Thanks for the update.

The rewards for this deal have posted -- at least for me. I placed my order early Sunday morning and it shipped early in the week.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014