• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples Coupons: Coupon Codes Printable Coupons | Staples.com
Disclaimer
On this page is an in-store only coupon for 10% off any 10 ream paper case at Staples. If you buy legal size paper like me this is great as that never seems to go on sale anywhere. Coupon code 92750, expires 9/21/13.

http://www.staples.com/coupons/?storeId=10001&icid=HDC%3AHDC&AID=10428703&CID=AFF%3A361116%3A361116%3A10428703&cm_mmc=CJ-_-361116-_-361116-_-10428703&SID=FWc1i46d&PID=361116

The disclaimer:

Valid in Staples U.S. stores only. Discount applies to any 10-ream case of paper. Limit one case per customer. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too bad it isn't either the 25% off coupon from last week, or 50% off (to make this week's half-price SER free).

melachri said:   Too bad it isn't either the 25% off coupon from last week, or 50% off (to make this week's half-price SER free).

This one is off any type or size of paper, wasn't last week's coupon limited to Hammermill 8.5 x 11? This isn't the most awesome coupon but absent something like "buy 2,get 1 free" (hasn't run in a couple of months) it is the best deal around for legal size-the only type of copy paper I have to pay more than sales tax for, thanks to Staples and FW.

WalterGuy said:   
melachri said:   Too bad it isn't either the 25% off coupon from last week, or 50% off (to make this week's half-price SER free).

This one is off any type or size of paper, wasn't last week's coupon limited to Hammermill 8.5 x 11? This isn't the most awesome coupon but absent something like "buy 2,get 1 free" (hasn't run in a couple of months) it is the best deal around for legal size-the only type of copy paper I have to pay more than sales tax for, thanks to Staples and FW.

The "last week" coupon I was thinking of was (I thought) 25% off any case of paper. I don't think there was either a size or brand restriction. (There was also a Hammermill-only coupon that, just like this week, makes it FAR.)

But I hadn't thought about legal size--haven't needed any of that for years. So yes, deals on that product are few and far betwee,

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014