• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Private-Real-Estate-Investment-ebook/dp/B007WG1C1Q 

A rigorous analytical approach to the evaluation, acquisition, operation and disposition of private direct ownership of income producing property

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Private Real Estate Investment
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How good is this book though? No reviews.

Good find. Even better that the book came out in 2012 rather than 07.

Not sure about this particular book, but I have downloaded lots of free Kindle ebooks. Most are close to junk, although sometimes you do find an occasional gem. What makes me laugh is the way they're priced, before being offered for free: the authors seem to think that the higher the list price, the more useful the book will appear... Not so.

kb75 said:   Not sure about this particular book, but I have downloaded lots of free Kindle ebooks. Most are close to junk, although sometimes you do find an occasional gem. What makes me laugh is the way they're priced, before being offered for free: the authors seem to think that the higher the list price, the more useful the book will appear... Not so.

Most text books are priced quite high.

Thanks, this book looks really useful.

Awesome --  love free books!  I rarely get a chance to read these days, so this should be most interesting.   My dad always told me invest in land and properties, simply because they aren't making anymore any longer

Looks like its dead... oh well. You snooze you lose.

Booo

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014