Disclaimer

Newegg.com - PPSSTJCNBKCMHH
Disclaimer
from email. so i apologize if this is repost

main link: link here            

free shipping

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2014 - Value Edition - 3 PCs / 2 Years              
$30 - $30 MIR card               exp 9/23/13

Maxtor MXDX4R080L0 80GB 5400 RPM Ultra-ATA/133 Internal Hard Drive REFURBISHED           
$15 - $15 MIR card            exp 9/21/13

NETGEAR WNA3100-100NAR Wireless Adapter IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Up to 300Mbps Wireless Data Rates WPA2 REFURBISHED          
$15 - $15 MIR card           exp 9/21/13

Logitech C210 USB 2.0 Webcam REFURBISHED         
$15 - $15 MIR card          exp 9/21/13

SAMSUNG SV1604E 160GB 5400 RPM 2MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA133 / ATA-7 3.5" Internal Hard Drive REFURBISHED       
$20 - $20 MIR        exp 9/21/13

Nero Burn Express 2    
$20 - $20 MIR     exp 9/21/13

needs Shoprunner for shipping

Targus APA31US-51-B 90 Watt AC Laptop Charger REFURBISHED         **2.99 s/h**
$15 - $15 MIR card       exp 9/21/13

out of stock

Turtle Beach Ear Force XLC Stereo Headset with Mic REFURBISHED             
SONY Red MDR-EX10LP/RED 3.5mm Connector In-Ear Earphone (Red) REFURBISHED      
NETGEAR GS605AV-100NAR Unmanaged 10/100/1000Mbps 5-Port Home Theater and Gaming Network Switch REFURBISHED     

everything will be added to the QS of main thread ASAP. Thank you for reading.

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Everything listed in OP except Nero is OOS/Discontinued.

labboypro (Sep. 20, 2013 @ 5:24p) |

well, the yellow ipad case is in stock, but it no longer has the free shipping =(

update: i forgot, the yellow ipad case... (more)

VivYip (Sep. 20, 2013 @ 5:34p) |

VivYip - You can use Shoprunner for Free Shipping!

IndianInUSA (Sep. 20, 2013 @ 10:22p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

Repost though.

Ugh, I had the red earbuds on price alert with Newegg (since I figured they'd be FAR at some point) and got notified at 7am this morning bur when I checked a little while ago, already OOS. Oh well, the rebate is good until the end of October.

Hard Drive OOS, too.

Surprised to see most of the above FAR products are already OOS (by 8AM EST), as rebate just began today. Can some one please alert us when it's back on stock?

Not TCing at all, but has anybody else had to wait a long time on Newegg rebates? The hard drive dock that I bought probably 4 months ago had a rebate that JUST came in last week finally.

there's an auto-notify button, but i have not had luck with it..

i myself was only able to get a cover and one of the hard drives. (it was actually as i was typing this morning originally....the OP is sorta messed up due to my need to eat my birthday breakfast. ^_^)

mrstangblb said:   Not TCing at all, but has anybody else had to wait a long time on Newegg rebates? The hard drive dock that I bought probably 4 months ago had a rebate that JUST came in last week finally.
  FWIW, i think Newegg rebates (the one that are process by Newegg via status-now)  are actually improving...they now regularly issue checks instead of cards, and are starting to have a beter tracking number even on the cards that they do send out.  length of time seems to improving, but i can't say with confidence that it's improving significantly...  hope this helps

giselmey said:   Hard Drive OOS, too.
  Both of them.

Thanks, in for a few things in stock, though most are oos.

^^
Agree that Newegg rebates, while reliable, are EXTREMELY slow. Frankly, not sure I will continue to even do them.
[Edit:  To clarify, I mean that I won't patronize Newegg for items that have rebates.]

Just echoing the comments above - my spreadsheet tells me I've received more than $500+ in rebates from Newegg. They are much slower than Tiger Direct, but they do arrive.

How long should I anticipate these software rebates to take?

If I was to move in a couple of months, would the post office forward rebate checks?

@jomarrod - Make sure not to purchase/send more than 1 software rebates (MacAfee or Norton or AVG) per household per year.

Just got the Laptop Charger. THANKS!

jomarrod said:   How long should I anticipate these software rebates to take?

If I was to move in a couple of months, would the post office forward rebate checks?

Newegg rebates usually take 6-8 weeks. In my experience, USPS has forwarded both Newegg rebate checks and cards to my new address.

mrstangblb said:   Not TCing at all, but has anybody else had to wait a long time on Newegg rebates? The hard drive dock that I bought probably 4 months ago had a rebate that JUST came in last week finally.
  I submitted 55 (yes!) Newegg rebates since December 2012.

The rebate form says to wait 8-10 weeks to receive payment. ALL of the 55 rebates were received in 8 weeks or less.

NETGEAR WNA3100-100NAR Wireless Adapter OOS

IndianInUSA said:   @jomarrod - Make sure not to purchase/send more than 1 software rebates (MacAfee or Norton or AVG) per household per year.

So, can I submit rebates for each of the AVG and Webroot software advertised (there are two from each), or do I get to choose one only?

laptop charger is oos.

Turtle Beach Ear Force XLC Stereo Headset with Mic looks nice. When it can be restocked?

VivYip said:   there's an auto-notify button, but i have not had luck with it..

i myself was only able to get a cover and one of the hard drives. (it was actually as i was typing this morning originally....the OP is sorta messed up due to my need to eat my birthday breakfast. ^_^)

OK, I'll be the first to say it. Happy birthday (belated)!! Thanks again for all your great posts everyday.
VivYip said:   
  FWIW, i think Newegg rebates (the one that are process by Newegg via status-now)  are actually improving...they now regularly issue checks instead of cards, and are starting to have a beter tracking number even on the cards that they do send out.  length of time seems to improving, but i can't say with confidence that it's improving significantly...  hope this helps

Same here. Newegg rebates used to take 3 months but the last few batches have been under 2 months for me. Yesterday I got checks in lieu of Visa cards, a very welcome surprise!

for those who've done the rebates for refurb'd hard drives...what is the "Cut out and enclose the ORIGINAL item number from the product packaging?"

I just got the seagate, and there's the protective bubble part, then the 3M bag, but where do I cut the original item number?

i have never done a rebate on a refurb'd hard drive before...

Everything listed in OP except Nero is OOS/Discontinued.

well, the yellow ipad case is in stock, but it no longer has the free shipping =(

update: i forgot, the yellow ipad case was someone else's thread. Sorry!

VivYip - You can use Shoprunner for Free Shipping!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014