Staples clearance ymmv  In Store -- B&M

Seagate® 2TB 3.5" Barracuda Internal SATA Hard Drive - Model: ST320005N4A1AS

$54.50

sku 846864

• 5900 RPM 64MB Cache
  • SATA 3.0Gb/s
  • 5 years limited

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Seagate 2TB 3.5" Satat hard driveSeagate 2TB 3.5" Satat hard drive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I found stock at:
330 south Main Street
Orange, CA

Thanks op

Strapped4Cash (Sep. 21, 2013 @ 7:46p) |

Just found one today. Computer said they had 2, but only had 1. You have to ask as they are all in the back room

bulldogsrruff (Sep. 21, 2013 @ 9:02p) |

That drive is now 19.50.  Picked up their last one this morning in Colonie, NY.

blatchy2 (Oct. 02, 2013 @ 11:39a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link? Sku and Item isnt showing up on the website at all.. B&M Only?

Only info I can find for ST320005N4A1AS is a deal back in 2011 for $71 on SlickD's. If you found one in store I hope you bought some canned air and an extended warranty with it...

Anybody find it?
I can't find this HD anywhere. 

ganjagadget said:   Only info I can find for ST320005N4A1AS is a deal back in 2011 for $71 on SlickD's. If you found one in store I hope you bought some canned air and an extended warranty with it...
  I google it, and find it at Newegg for $110 and at Amazon for $130 currently.  Comes with a 5 year warranty, so I don't think it needs an extended one.

<edit> I just checked the warranty on one I bought yesterday, and it is good in Seagate's system until Mar 2017, without a receipt.  With a receipt they should cover 5 years from date of purchase.</edit>

The Newegg ad has a picture of the exact same retail package I got. 

Yes, B&M only it is a Staples in-store clearance, and is no longer on their website so no link, and I doubt the online inventory checkers will work.  Best bet is to call the 800 number, and ask them if they can find you one in the store.  Don't let them call the store for you, or the local associates will grab them up.  I'll add B&M to the op.

I've bought a few of these in the last few days, with several comments from store managers on the great price.

Looks like I'll be heading to Staples for lunch after I stop by WalMart and pickup my $120 Acer

zoid99 said:   Looks like I'll be heading to Staples for lunch after I stop by WalMart and pickup my $120 Acer
  What $120 Acer at walmmart?  I did manage to grab one of the $198 acers, did I miss something else?

joelbert said:   
zoid99 said:   Looks like I'll be heading to Staples for lunch after I stop by WalMart and pickup my $120 Acer
  What $120 Acer at walmmart?  I did manage to grab one of the $198 acers, did I miss something else?

The $120 deal is now dead.  It was on the SD site.  Basically the Glen Burnie WalMart store had these on sale for $120 and you cold put one in your cart and swap locations to a local store and complete the checkout.  google "Glen Burnie WalMart Acer 120".

Can't green a deal that's not readily available...

Seagate.

There's the red flag.

nice drive. got 2.

can I use it as a NAS?

I found one today!!!
Great price.

How are you searching for it without the SKU # ?
Can someone post the SKU # please.
Thanks

sku is in the op

The problem is that this deal has been floating around for about a week now (if not longer). I got 4 in the last 6 days (before this was posted). I also used the 10 off 40 coupon from this weekend to really sweeten the deal. Most FWers who regularly check their Staples have already cleaned up.

pwdbyamd said:    I got 4 in the last 6 days (before this was posted). I also used the 10 off 40 coupon from this weekend to really sweeten the deal.
  Geeze, you could have let us know 6 days ago.

Scored one.  Got the last one in the store.

Oddly, there were none on the shelf.  I asked the sales clerk to look up the sku, and she said that there was one in inventory.  She quickly said that she would get the manager to get it (must of been some inventory code that noted the location of the product).  She walked about 10 feet away to the service desk, where a person brought the hard drive out from some back room.  Very odd.  Why not just leave it on the shelf?

Rang up for $54.50.  I may check the store in the next town this weekend.

Thanks OP!

How much discount ??????? WHat is the market value ?

I got a discover Cash Back which I can use to purchase $25 staple give card for $20. I am wondering if I can use those gift cards in combination with the $25 off $75 coupon. Does anyone know?

IwantItCheaper said:   I got a discover Cash Back which I can use to purchase $25 staple give card for $20. I am wondering if I can use those gift cards in combination with the $25 off $75 coupon. Does anyone know?
Yes, of course. They're just a normal payment type.

billrubin said:   
IwantItCheaper said:   I got a discover Cash Back which I can use to purchase $25 staple give card for $20. I am wondering if I can use those gift cards in combination with the $25 off $75 coupon. Does anyone know?
Yes, of course. They're just a normal payment type.

But you cannot use the gift cards online. so if your $25 off $75 coupon is online only then you cannot use them together.

As usual, local Staples says 2 in stock, both damaged.

I found stock at:
330 south Main Street
Orange, CA

Thanks op

Just found one today. Computer said they had 2, but only had 1. You have to ask as they are all in the back room

That drive is now 19.50.  Picked up their last one this morning in Colonie, NY. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014