• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart GTA V
Disclaimer
So the WalMart ad here in Central Florida shows a picture of the Special Edition of GTA V with the standard edition price of $59.96. I was able to take the ad to the Casselberry, FL store and they honored the $59.96 price for the Special Edition, even though they acknowledged that the ad picture was a mistake. $20 off the special edition is a pretty good deal if you are interested in that edition. I have attached a scan of the ad.

Member Summary

GTA V Special Edition
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very YMMV - was at WM for something else last night and they had signs up at my store that it was an error.

Absolutely. I've heard different stories depending on the store from different stores around Orlando.

If they turn you down, you can always use your discover card for 5% back + an extra 5% back by using shopdiscover.com for a total of 10% off.

Edit: oops, just realized how old this post was



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014