• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://print.staples.com/instant-banners.aspx?pfid=AYW&GP=9%2f18...

Starting was: $74.99
Now, 50% off: $34.99

Offer Expires 11/9/2013

The shipping if there is any, will depend on the size of the sign that you want to have made.

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
I really enjoy Staples....
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Couldn't get the 50% off price to show using the link in your post. I used the link below instead, which also gives 50% off lawn signs, car door magnets, posters, decals, and magnetic business cards.

Staples 50% off signs, banners, and posters

RayT said:   Couldn't get the 50% off price to show using the link in your post. I used the link below instead, which also gives 50% off lawn signs, car door magnets, posters, decals, and magnetic business cards.

Staples 50% off signs, banners, and posters

If anyone does have the correct link, I'd love to have it.

I am calling them right now, I will tell you what they tell me.   1-888-333-3199

So, this what she has said:

Go to www.Staples.com:

And go down to where is says: Copy & Print

Click On it

See the Color Savings 50%

Click on Shop Now

Go Down to where is says: Large Color Banner

Click on:  Shop Now

And it should give you the 50% discount, after you pick what you want, or design your own.

And this will take you to the page I listed below.  She told me that if you don't go through the pages, that you don't get the discount.

Ayla said:   I am calling them right now, I will tell you what they tell me.   1-888-333-3199

So, this what she has said:

Go to www.Staples.com:

And go down to where is says: Copy & Print

Click On it

See the Color Savings 50%

Click on Shop Now

Go Down to where is says: Large Color Banner

Click on:  Shop Now

And it should give you the 50% discount, after you pick what you want, or design your own.

And this will take you to the page I listed below.  She told me that if you don't go through the pages, that you don't get the discount.

Thanks. Here's the direct link: http://print.staples.com/instant-banners.aspx?pfid=AYW&GP=9%2f18%2f2013+3%3a44%3a10+PM&GPS=2957803147&GNF=0 

That takes me to the same page, that I listed below.

Yes, I think it is weird too!

Ayla said:   That takes me to the same page, that I listed below.
  Weird. Apparently it wasn't working before, as another poster mentioned the same thing. I know when I tried it earlier, it linked to the main page.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014